1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

don't forget our reserve hero_Kyle Lowry

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kyle7758521, Mar 21, 2010.

1. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

in the first quater, Kyle had only played for 2 minutes, and he shot 1 of his 3 shoot. The Rockets was trailing for 15 points after 1st quater.

in the second quater, Lowry started his performence as he usually does. He organized the name very well, meanwhile he scored 9 points in this quater. After this quater, Rockets were leading by 3 points, 50 -47.

Ok, let's talk about the last quater. Aaron has had his 7 crucial points down the stretch. But what made us to stay with Knicks before brooks enter the game. It was because of Lowry's fantastic performence. From 94 to 100 points, all the 6 points from Rockets were assisted by Kyle. He got the offensive rebound and scored. It was him who vitalise this team and has lay the foundation for Brooks's clutch playing.

Within 22 minutes' playing, he shot 6 of his 13, 18 points, 5 Assits, 3 Rb, and 2 steals.

Our Efficient Kyle Lowry.
    As Morey said, Rockets need this kind of man, sign me next season. :grin:

1 person likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

KYLE IS THAT YOU?

3. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

:grin:

:grin: :grin:
    Bro, my name is also Kyle, but this Kyle is not that Kyle!! :p

What I mean from this thread is that we have a very good player named as Kyle.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If Kyle Lowry had not been injured, we would be in a playoff spot right now.

He is a very very valuable piece of this team.

5. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

why this thread is not so popular as regarding with Kyle Lowry's value on Rox.

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

very good points by OP and proof that not all chinese fans are YOFs only.

Often times it is up to Lowry and co. to keep us within striking distance or even take the lead. the bench led by Lowry is one of the best benches in the league.

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Lowry brings up the defence once he comes off the bench

and IMO, hes better at running fastbreaks than brooks.

If he can also score a bunch like tonight, its a bonus

8. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

lowry brings intensity, hustle, effort and motivates the rox players to play harder

9. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

10. devilsdandruff

OP = Original Poster which is you.
    YOF = yao only fans.

11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Aaron Brooks agrees.

12. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Xiù lěng de gùshì

13. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Xiu Leng de gushi??? What do you mean? Man.

14. elindio23

elindio23 Member

this is what adelman has been doin, lowry plays the majority of the 4th, brooks comes in with 3-5 minutes left

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Kyle was the man who started it all for us. Hopefully he will get better and get back to even a higher level.

16. Num1RoXfaN

Num1RoXfaN Member

I love kyle lowrys hustle, heart, and game... But off the court ive come to find out that he is a complete *******, met kyle at club shadow bar in Houston and i asked him to take a pic and he said "NO" that beacuse he doesnt take pics...the whole time he was sitting on a girls lap rejecting everybody.chuck, trevor, and brooks were their too...chuck by far the coolest guy on the rockets took pictures with everyone and also took shots facebbok proof on my gf facebook at celeste gutierrez... no lie...#1 chuck fan here all around nice guy perfect role model. just thought i let ya know.comment back if u see pic.

17. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

furious post...............

18. devilsdandruff

try imagine yourself as a famous person and kept getting disturbed during your private leisure time.

it's very kind of chuck or any celebrities, athletes giving out autographs or pictures. but rejecting fan request does not make them an *******.

19. chonox

chonox Member

He tried to put "cool story" into a crappy online translator which incorrectly translated that into "Xiu Leng de gu shi" <--- FAIL.

"cool story bro" is what douchebags type in a thread where they offer no insight/value/opinion to the thread with their useless post, it used to be funny when correctly used back in it's day, but the meme is way past it's expiry date along with "that's what she said".

As I type this I am becoming increasingly aware of the fact that you will most likely not be understanding what I'm saying yet I still feel obliged to spot out douchebags, and take a stand against unfunny/unoriginal and completely useless posts.

In b4 a douchebag tries to "cool story" me

[​IMG]

20. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

i wonder if Morey was offered a deal between Brooks/Scola or Lowry/Scola for Bosh, which would he do?

i almost feel like he'd include brooks before lowry in a trade.