1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Done with the Texans and Rockets.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Chef_Monteur, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

These teams will never win anything. Coaching is soft, players are soft, and the mentality of the fanbase is soft. Kubiak should not have a job right now, he's easily the worst coach in the NFL, same with McFail on the Rockets. Terrible coaching, soft players, blue blooded fan base, Houston will keep on losing because you idiots keep supporting these guys.

2. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

We were done with you first.

3. speedball

speedball Contributing Member

hyperbole. worst coach in the league?:rolleyes:

4. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Rock on, get back to me when Houston wins anything. I'll probably be dead by then.

5. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Ok, so where would you place the blame then? The GM? The Owner? The coach? or the players? The refs??? God hates Houston? Which one?

6. dafranchise0309

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. speedball

By calling the fan base "blue blooded" are you trying to say that they come from wealthy backgrounds, or do you just not know what that term means. How does a fan's financial status cause a team to fail? Do the players only want to play for poor fans. Are they worried that the fans have more money than they do?

I am DEEP STEEL BLUE BLOODED!!!

8. JuLiO-R-

JuLiO-R- Contributing Member

You're still here? :confused:

9. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Nah, blue blooded means you don't really care much about whether the team wins or loses. Which, if you have lived in Houston for as long as I have you see that is the case for most people here. We don't hold our teams accountable the way NY fans do, or the way that Boston fans do. Fans in those cities don't tolerate failure. That's why they always have winning teams.

Houston fans are lukewarm people, they support the teams, yes. But they don't really get pissed off if we continue to lose over and over again. That's why I label Houston fans as blue blooded, they don't get passionate about our teams the way people do in other cities.

10. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Back to the point though guys, who gets the blame for the atrocious way the Texans finished the season this year? Who do you blame for that?

11. speedball

Blame goes to all of the above, and Kubiak is by no means the best coach in the league, but he is NO WHERE NEAR the worst. The players play hard for him and his boss respects him and he has done nothing but improve the franchise since he arrived. There is nothing to indicate that the Texans will not continue to improve. ONE team wins each year. ONE.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Go be a fan of the patriots

13. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Good, please leave and never come back.

We don't need pansy ass fans like you.

14. speedball

YOu can't speak for all houston fans. My friend AAron beat the hell out of a tree with a baseball bat when the astros lost to the Mets in 86. My brother almost broke his seat in reliant stadium after a loss(a seat that he sits in for all the games since 2002, and when i reminded him of that he ran off and i had to meet him at the car.)

Not all fans want to call a radio station and yell like boston and ny fans, and trust me, they haven't always had great teams. I remember when I was a kid, boston sucked for a long time. the patriots were horrible and had a qb with a NECK ROLL!

15. speedball

blue-blooded - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy; "an aristocratic family"; "aristocratic Bostonians"; "aristocratic government"; "a blue family"; "blue blood"; "the blue-blooded aristocracy"; "of gentle blood"; "patrician landholders of the American South"; "aristocratic bearing"; "aristocratic features"; "patrician tastes"
    aristocratic, aristocratical, patrician, gentle, blue
    noble - of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times; "of noble birth"

1 person likes this.
  16. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Oh please, the Colts will probably win the division next year. Because they have an elite QB. We have nothing. You can't win in the NFL without having a QB who can atleast throw the ball down the field with confidence. Schaub blows, he's one of the worst QB's in the NFL. Kubiak sucks because he never takes chances, he plays the same game every time and he can't fool anyone. If the players thought highly of Kubiak they would have played much more physically with New England after they got clobbered by them the first time. These guys don't care about Kubiak, they know he's soft, just like our QB.

17. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

^^I thought you were leaving.

Gtfo already.

18. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

Pansys are people who continue to stand around and support failure. Like a lot of the liberals in this country do.

19. speedball

with 18 ints. elite. bye, let me know which new teams you start supporting.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Looks like that wouldn't have worked out for him.

Funny thing is, there are some Patriot fans that think they should get a new coach...seriously.

Fans just don't seem to realize that yes, one team wins it every year. The most you can hope for is that your team is a contender, I think the Texans are. They don't match up well against the Pats...but funnily enough the Pats never matched up well against the Ravens and only won last year on pure luck against them.

Doesn't help that Pollard is seemingly a Patriot killer.