1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas unsure he'll be ready

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ico4498, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Can't believe there are still people who believe Tjones is better than Dmo. Lol wow..

2. OpenLayup-Why3?

D-Mo was doing D-Mo things for 60+ games last season. Since when 60+ games is half season?

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Are you really expecting that guy to make sense?

4. dmoneybangbang

Really? Give me some examples that match this trend. I'm seriously curious if this is a thing.

Back injury is nothing trivial, hopefully DMo can prove he can consistently play at that level we have come to expect.

5. dmoneybangbang

Actually DMo wasn't doing "DMo things" until December started. So we can split hairs and agree that approximately for 2/3 of the season he played well out 3 seasons. He still hasn't played any meaningful time in the post season either.

6. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Well I wouldn't like being called out for being a troll either, but the truth hurts bro.

It's funny, I myself think DMo is/will be the better player, but you're so incredibly stupidly biased against TJones that you're a troll on two different sites and apparently banned somewhere else.

It's obvious you just want the attention since smart people would realize their errors after listening to reasoning. Alas....

7. dmoneybangbang

Well he has better, complete body of work, but it's simply up to DMo to prove he wasn't a flash in the pan.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

.....yeah I'm the one trolling. It's sad that you lack the awareness to realize that is exactly what you are doing right now, and you aren't a terribly clever or entertaining troll. I kind of feel sorry for you actually.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In fact, since this kid has pretty much destroyed this thread, we might as well lock it up, because I don't see things getting any better or any closer to on topic.

If there is news about DMo's recovery, someone can create a new thread.

10. dmoneybangbang

LOL. Look at our start dates and look at the amount of posts.....

That's just on this forum......

11. dmoneybangbang

That's cute. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of this forum doesn't know me..... You on the other hand.....

Tim banned on you on battleredblog?

It's cute you're playing the victim now. How clutch talked to you?

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I didn't explain it well..I was referring to shooting for time or rather quickly in succession. Whether what he did was in 2 hrs, 2.5, etc..doesn't really matter. They don't shoot that way in games.

13. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bobby you do feel the need to go at anybody that says anything remotely positive about Jones. So most people will think you're trolling them.

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If you have to constantly tell people that you aren't a troll, you're probably a troll.

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

can't sift through all the extraneous chatter in this thread.....anyone know if dmo's been able to start running the court yet?

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's been video of him running on a treadmill that is about a week old so yeah, he's probably running on the court by now.

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

'probably' based on what? i don't think we can draw that conclusion

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Can we get back on topic ladies and gentlemen?

Is it possible to just like both players around here? I personally think DMO is the better player and should be starting because of his floor spacing and passing from all over the court. Dmo just makes fast decisions wether it be in the post shooting a 3 or getting it back to the guards, he's just really quick.

But I do like Tjones also, I think he's a really solid player especially coming off the bench for 20 minutes a night. Regardless what any of the jones haters think he's actually had quite a few 15-20 point 8-12 rebound games and that is huge when you can get that kind of production off the bench. Having a wildcard off the bench like that just makes this team even more dangerous.

19. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

I thought we were getting back on topic. It's a possibility that he will be ready for the season opener. But I highly doubt it because he's not cleared for 5 on 5 action yet.

20. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

yes & contact drills.