1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump invites Russia to hack Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Jul 27, 2016.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

ahaha!!! i'm not white and i do drink alcohol and relax with other substances ;)

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Trump is crazy. But Clinton - yea ok.

Let me give you an example of Clinton being crazy. "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find Trump tax returns that he refuses to release. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Yeah that sounds pretty f'ing stupid and infantile all right. Trump is truly the guy who told America it's ok to be proud of your farts.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well, Trump can't say he puts America first.

Inviting foreign nations to hack American emails is not putting America first. Again you have Republicans including Trump's VP candidate to contradict Trump's statement.

Remember that a president has already been driven from office for attempting to steal documents from the DNC. Now Trump is inviting that to happen.

How unAmerican, and unpatriotic.

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

why can't you just admit that both trump and mrs bill clinton are both terrible?

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Well, as pointed out... they aren't bot terrible. But terrible is so subjective.

Let's take crazy.

One is clearly crazy. The other is not. You agree?

7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

This is what the Communist Chinese do. They tell their people "Every government sucks! Not just us! Every culture is trash, not just ours!"

No, I'm not buying the "everyone sucks equally" argument. It is possible for one person to be worse than another.

Clinton has decades of experience in public office. I've seen her "evils" and they are not that scary.

Trump has no experience in public office. MOST of the things he says are disturbing, coming from someone who might be president.

So, you and I agree Trump is terrible. But we don't agree that Clinton is terrible.

8. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

I don't understand how you can possibly defend Trump's actions (unless you were dropped on your head as a child, like a couple of posters here). His campaign is all about making America great, but that's ok as long as foreign nations commit espionage against the US to undermine a Presidential candidate? How does that make any sense? What a buffoon.

9. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Not so sure Hillary was either with her reckless handling of her emails yet people still want to vote for her. A vote for her is a vote for more corruption. Liberals would be better off with Trump winning, considering it'll make 2018 a landslide for the Democrats potentially. Hillary wins and the corruption this election will look like child's play in the future. Besides, it's not hacking if those emails have been deleted and not even the FBI can find them. Someone might have them though. When looking at the entire quote:

"But if it is Russia, it's really bad for a different reason. Because it shows how little respect they have for our country when they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this, Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next."

...makes it look like a bad joke.

10. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Again, you can't make this **** up! Not even in office and already betraying the security of our nation.

11. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

And I was waiting for the sexism to come out. There it is.

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Looking at all of Trump's well-documented, decades-long history of Pro-Russia & Pro-Putin ties, words and actions makes it look not so much of a bad joke as a bad dream.

Nobody here is better off if he wins, not liberals, not conservatives - just Trump, and Russia.

13. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Except Hillary's not the one toting this:

[​IMG]

If you're a Republican then it's EXPECTED for Hillary to be unAmerican. But what is it when Trump (whose message is all about making America great) is as well?

14. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    When ShamFisher gets angry, he lets his guard down and begins insulting white people. It shouldn't be tolerated, any more than insulting other races should be. It's the lowest form of debate, but sadly a move that Democrats are turning to repeatedly in hopes of the mere accusation proving fatal (even if unfounded). I don't report posts anymore, but SamFisher's post above deserves to be reported. Racism, in any form, should not be tolerated. We are better than that around here.

GOOD DAY

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You want to see bias. Check out the front page of Fox News. Jill Stein mentioned more times than Trump inviting the Russians to hack. Lol

http://www.foxnews.com

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Fantasy land territory. Except this ain't no fantasy game.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

TREASON
    is
    Punishable by death

Rocket River

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Hillary is corrupt. She isn't more corrupt than Trump.

Trump is being sued for fraud. Trump used his powerful money and influence in order to pay off other DA's to not join in the suit.

Trump wins in not putting America first.

Trump wins in being more corrupt than Hillary.

Nobody should invite a foreign power to commit espionage against the U.S. Trump did that today.

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You are hilarious. When Trump's own words shows that he doesn't put America first, you fail to hold him accountable. Instead you lash out and try and pretend like the media made up the words that came out of Trump's mouth.

20. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Party before country. It is the most consistent part of their political ideology it seems.