1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump has never had a drink of alcohol in his life

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Could he be referring to NAMBLA here? People are talking. Believe me.

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

All those years of self congratulating with his baby hands has turned terribly terribly wrong

1 person likes this.
  3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Just yet another lie by the can man, if you believe that BS I've got a Trump University to sell you.

4. Nook

Nook Member

If you don't like to drink, eat or **** then you aren't human.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

We should have a drink together sometime. Couldn't have said it any better.

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

As I called back a few months ago, Texxx is gradually positioning himself to justify voting Trump this November. Pathetic and sad. Texxx is nothing more than a partisan shill.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

you can't fault anyone admiring Trump , best looking chicks often are attracted to fame and wealth...

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Alcoholics often have problems with people who speak out on the problems associated with drinking. Much like an organization like Scientology, they tend to shun and practice disconnection with those who have moved on from slowly killing themselves with ethanol whilst pretending it tastes good and improves their lives.

Unfortunately the only time society likes to talk about the huge problems associated with alcohol is when they are seeking to decriminalize other problematic intoxicants.

1 person likes this.
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Did you just generalize that everyone who drinks alcohol are alcoholics?

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I doubt Deji is an alcoholic. People drink alcohol socially... That's a thing. Doesn't mean they are alcoholics.

11. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

He doesn't drink because his brother died from alcoholism

12. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Jell-O shots are technically eaten not drank.

13. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I doubt I am too, but I have always enjoyed drinking. No one in my family is an alcoholic and I don't have the gene for it, so it's hard for me to relate to those that do.

I have a childhood friend who does have the gene however, and it's really a drag to drink with him, and we all try to do things not involving drinking when he is around because it's an otherwise unpleasant time for all parties.

But being an alcoholic and being responsible about it by not drinking is not the same as being a sanctimonious tee-totaler. I have a natural suspicion of people who boast about any kind of abstinence because there is usually some hidden hypocrisy involved.

If you don't judge what other people do that doesn't affect or concern you, there's little incentive to celebrate them when they brag about not doing something.

14. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I also don't trust people that don't like dogs, reading books, eating spicy food, listening to music, or watching television, either.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Why is not drinking alcohol "admirable"? That's fine if you chose not to drink, but that decision doesn't make you better than anyone else.

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Would it happen to be vodka?

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Haha seeing peeps turn to Donald is insane. The most liberal candidate in this election. :grin:

18. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

If he doesn't drink, why does he look so fat and bloated?

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

As long as Donald Trump doesn't call himself "straight edge".

20. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

It's pretty damn crazy that alcohol is an acceptable social norm. In 99.999% of places you can't have a j publicly without someone acting like you're murdering children, but drinking alcohol is just something that's seen as normal everywhere except 7-8 middle eastern countries as far as I'm aware.

I legally cannot confirm if I drink but I can't see how it's ok for it to be a social practice. It's an antiquated practice from a time where we knew little about it and we should be pushing it out of society in the same way we are doing with commercial tobacco.

There are so many families destroyed by alcoholics, so many people killed/injured by drunk non-alcoholics, so much crime committed in the illegal AND legal production/sale of it. The numbers are pretty staggering. At the very least, we have to admit that alcohol from supply to consumption is woefully under regulated.