1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don Lemon of CNN: White Men Represent the Biggest Terror Threat in America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Nov 1, 2018.

1. edwardc

edwardc Member

It's beginning to look like Don Lemon was right after another shooting by a mental guy with PTSD.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Yes and the numbers back him up

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Again, what political objectives do gangland murders have?

4. CometsWin

You're just continuing with the same ignorant line of logic.

It's a little unnerving that you don't see how routinely dumb your comments are on multiple subjects.

dmoneybangbang and DreamShook like this.
  5. CometsWin

So true.

[​IMG]

Sweet Lou 4 2 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I wouldn't give a **** what your comments are on multiple subjects or dick ride you in a thread that you're not in like you alerted me in a thread i hadnt posted just earlier this week.

Get a life

7. CometsWin

You seem to be struggling with your reality. This is a message board and people respond to each other's posts, that's how it works. Your posts are just extraordinarily dumb which is why you get so many responses. Maybe you should get a life that doesn't require you to post dumb stuff.

8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

The definition clearly says social objectives as well as political.

9. CometsWin

Yes, I know your'e trying to paint regular ole crime by the blacks as terrorism to provide a false equivalence to white extremist murders. Please elaborate on that. If you were to ask a 17 year old Chicago gang member his political or social objective as a gang member committing violent crimes, what would be his response?

10. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

You alerted me in a thread i hadnt posted in to talk dumb ****.

Did you not?

And i dont come in threads just to call people dumb like you just did. Twice

Get a life

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

All im saying is everyday murder is a much worse problem. There are THOUSANDS of black on black murders annually and less than 200 mass murder victims

THOUSANDS GREATER THAN 200

Simple ass point

Given those simple ass numbers, me being a black man which should i concern myself with if either?

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If you consider the murder epidemic in Chicago "regular ole crime" we are too far apart to even have this conversation. We can disagree. No big deal.

13. CometsWin

I said your posts were dumb, twice. Get a clue.

14. CometsWin

I think it's pretty obvious that murder and terrorism are different forms of crime. One is decidedly more important than the other since one has political aims and the other is "regular ole crime". You said gangland murders were terrorism. So explain their political or social objectives. We haven't disagreed on anything because you've made a claim to create a false equivalency and now you refuse to substantiate it. It is a big deal because what you've just done has become a staple of Republican politics and it's a problem.

15. CometsWin

You should concern yourself with both. It's not an either or proposition. You should concern yourself with murder, mass murder, and terrorism because they're all problems. Simple ass point.

Your whole schtick is a deflection. You can go into any thread where something is being discussed and say, why should I as a black man be concerned with it because black on black crime, yadda yadda. It's boring.

I'm not concerned with black and black crime because heart disease kills more people. I'm not concerned with black and black crime because car accidents kill more people. Blah blah.

You've basically adopted a gun nut argument modified for terrorism.

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't call one decidedly more important. Kids can't walk to school in Chicago due to the gangs reign of terror. I dont have time to compare the death tolls but I would imagine gang murders aren't an irrelevant percentage. And no, our disagreement is not a big deal. If these gang members were treated like terrorists I would imagine murders would dip drastically.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i dont concern myself with either but in reality the problem of mass shootings is nowhere near the problem of everyday urban violence

No one is gonna talk gun control the next black on black murder cause we have accepted a black people are too sorry to fix ourselves mentality

I don't support keeping guns like AR 15s legal

A better way to address the problem of mass shootings is attacking mental illness.

These people are lone actors. They arent part of some big white male terrorist group. Dumb ass statements like Lemons's are nothing but distractions.

18. CometsWin

Notice how the only time you guys care about gang violence in Chicago is when you're deflecting from gun violence or white nationalist violence? Why is that exactly? What is the Republican plan to stop gang violence in Chicago, aside from using it as a deflection to own the libs? More guns, fewer schools? You going to treat 17 year old children like terrorists?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  19. CometsWin

He didn't say they were part of some big white male terrorist group. You continually create a misrepresentation and then attack it with slogans. Stop.

The US doesn't have more mental illness than the rest of the world. The US just has more guns floating around than the rest of the world. Just admit that guns are the problem.

20. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am not trying to deflect anything chief. I tried to end this conversation 3 posts ago and you keep trolling. I dont own a gun and have no problem with stricter laws. I dont know what you are wanting me to say about white nationalism. I wish those people didn't exist.

jcf likes this.