1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Don Lemon of CNN: White Men Represent the Biggest Terror Threat in America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Nov 1, 2018.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im not a Trump supporter. Ive started a thread saying borders are a thing of the past

Dont asdume

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Dont go to sleep worrying about domestic terrorism. Thats the point for the umpteenth time

Whatever is spent on it is enough because they are anomolies

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't assume anything. I asked you a question.

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Went all the way back to 2015 did ya? Can you not see the correlation between terrorism and population? I’m asking you if you have a problem with police racially profiling black men because if you do then you join the long list of hypocrites running rampant in this forum.

#124 mick fry, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If the gangland murders in Chicago were counted as domestic terrorism the recent death toll would would eclipsed in a month.

Why dont these studies include 9/11 anymore?

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... you are clearly trying to replace rocketlegend as president of the trump fan club. You might as well put "I Heart trump" in your sig...

7. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

They would if you wanted to go back to 2001. I think I've heard that since then we've had more die than died in the 9/11 attack.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You should have added one more "*******". That would have been sooooo totally effective.

9. Buck Turgidson

That's the one he saves to keep his head stuck up.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Again.... snowflakey response. Why so defensive about facts? Why do you take statistics so personal? Do you think you are discriminated against because you are a poorly treated white dude constantly living in fear of discrimination?

I’m a white guy and feel zero need to get defensive about the facts of this modern generation in the US. Nobody is saying poor snowflakey white guys need to be treated differently or profiled.

There are no political points to be made here. Just simple facts that white guys can be radicalized as much as Muslims or any other race, and as of lately they’ve been radicalized enough to make the obvious statement that political figures on the right should be careful with their rehtoric and never just assume white guys are immune to radicalization.

Controversial stuff I know. Again begs the question... why are you so defensive about pretty basic non controversial facts that should be universally accepted on a basic moral blueprint humanity typically follows??

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Apparently its not enough. Ive been having this argument with him for two years.

all i ask is for him to stop saying i support trump because i knew the Russian talk was stupid

Thanks for jumping in another discussion with him and i. You and i dont argue enough?

12. NewRoxFan

The only question I have... why do you support trump?

13. Buck Turgidson

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What Trump policy do i support and ill tell you why i support it

@FranchiseBlade

Apparently it wasn't enough"assholes"

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

You’re the one who posted the chart and I asked a couple simple questions that you didn’t answer. I’m not defensive, I’m trying to understand the double standard because screaming everything is racist and not calling out racism on all sides is well ummm racist.

16. NewRoxFan

You defend trump in EVERY (all caps, just in case you have weak eyes) thread on D&D. Including this thread.

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where did i defend trump in this thread about Don Lemon that i started?

Is Trump a domestic terrorist?

@FranchiseBlade

Do you still wonder why he is an *******?

#137 pgabriel, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  18. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What political aims do gangland murders have? Do you know what terrorism is?

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Is that the basis on what money should be spent on? Whether pgabs goes to sleep worrying about it? LOL Jesus Christ.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No

The numbers make it not a problem. Again when i say less than 200 im talking about all mass shootings.

Domestic terrorism and mass shootings get tons of media coverage but they aren't problems