1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dog Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

That's some shady ****. SacTown and Antec teaming up to make me look like a villain or some crap. I wish Clutch could walk in here and rid of all these accusations. Better yet, this will be over today.

At least I learned something this thread. People can start to easily hate you just like that. If you people met me in real life, these things would never even cross your mind. I mean hours after I created this thread I was already made to be some evil b*stard because I was sort of reluctant, when all I had were good intentions. Oh well.

2. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

"sort of reluctant" is a nice way of saying "I would rather prolong the dog's suffering than drop a dime on my friend for animal cruelty".

That's why you're getting so much hate.

1 person likes this.
  3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Alright Antec, the pics stopped being funny after the first one. Give it a rest.

Props to SacTown and RocketGirl for stepping up. Hoping the dog gets the care it needs soon.

1 person likes this.
  4. Nextup

Nextup Member

You are the villain sac town offered to help and you denied it over LBJ are you freaking kidding me. You sound like a creep, you can't accept sac towns help but now since its a female you'll accept the help.
    I just hope that you're not attempting to harm her physically or financially.

5. Outlier

Outlier Member

What's the use in defending myself when you guys already have your mind set on one thing? I'm just sorry you people view me that way. No use in arguing anymore, something is being done about the dog. What they say about arguing over the internet is true, it is r****ded. I should have never cared in the first place.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jamers

Jamers Member

Outlier, you're in the Philippines right?

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

No, sir. Got back here in Houston a month ago.

8. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

but you're not the one that needs help right? it's your "friend". shouldn't you tell your "friend" that someone is willing to pay the vet bill?

and don't take internet grudges too seriously. i can't stand Swoly-D or tinman but if i knew they really needed some help i'd offer what i can.

#108 macalu, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  9. Outlier

Outlier Member

Everyone loves to play the internet detective. :rolleyes:

I would love to put myself out there if it weren't for privacy. Stop looking for things that aren't there.

10. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

you said your friend needs help. sactown offered to help your friend and you're refusing it.

and you must of missed the second half of my post. internet grudges are ridiculous.

11. jae713

jae713 Member

So, did the dog get help. Sactown and Rocketgirl you guys are genuinely good people. Outlier, I don't know much about you, but any kind of common sense will tell you that in a matter like this you put your ego to the side. The internet grudge between you and Sactown, that's all it is an "internet grudge".

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

Oh I agree, internet grudges are petty. I'm not gonna get into it about Sac. No worries though, the dog issue has been resolved.

13. Antec

Antec Member

I actually started posting because I thought this thread was getting pretty ridiculous and was heading towards the David Hoang epicness.

Then, as a dog owner, I became pissed once i realized the reluctance by both him and his friend to act and help the dog. It became pretty obvious, if the situation were true, that this dog has suffered for a long period of time without any one around the situation acting. Instead he had to come to a forum board and ask for advice and then refuse the help from those who offered it over internet grudges. If this had happened to my dog, I would have been at a emergency animal hospital within minutes.

14. SacTown

SacTown Member

I said earlier that I did not think Outlier was David Hoang and gave him the benefit of the doubt but things were starting to get confusing when he wouldn't accept help. Rocketgirl is in the process of helping the dog and I'll find out later what the status is.

The bottom line is Outlier is a good guy for reaching out to the board to help this animal, but he also has a lot of growing up to do for letting LeBron James decide this dog's possible fate by not accepting the first offer that came at him which is why the board turned on him. Not sure how he doesn't see that but like I said if it weren't for Outlier starting the thread then the dog would still be in trouble, so give props to him for that.

5 people like this.
  15. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Just an update for those following this story: Outlier didn't mention it in the thread earlier today, but he texted me early this morning that a cousin of the friend of his is stepping up to take care of the dog, so I won't be getting the dog from him. My offer to help is still there if needed though.

2 people like this.
  16. Anxiety Trooper

Pics of said one eye dog or it never happened??:confused:

17. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

If the dog exists, I hope it does get the needed care. It's living a life of misery.

You and Sactown, are awesome btw.

18. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

EDIT: ANTEC, why did you change his posts here???
    =========================

Well, nice how I get dragged into this mess. :grin:

I LOVE YOU, BOLO! :p

#118 SwoLy-D, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  19. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

HEY GUYS!!! A DOG JUST DIED! MULTIPLE MORE ARE DYING AS WE TYPE! RUN AROUND AND HELP THEM QUICKLY BEFORE ALL THE DOGS DIE!!!

1 person likes this.
  20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

quotable douchebaggish post is quotable. :eek: I hope you never have a pet, sir.

1 person likes this.