1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does Shawn Merriman have to choke a b.....?!?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Angkor Wat, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Obito

Obito Member

I am one to think that if Merriman wanted to hurt her (or anyone on this planet) there would be marks. I am not one to discount an "altercation" happened, but i am suspect to the details and the level of the "assault". I could very well see a "pampered" starlet get angry and decide "i'm gonna call the cops on you because you hurt me and wont let me leave your house."

moestavern, I am dying to see what football team you support. Please enlighten me.

2. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

Roid rage.

[​IMG]
    I would hit. Maybe it's just me. I love Asians and fake boobs.

3. Duncan McDonuts

America has yellow fever.

4. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Member

Merriman's side of the story is that she was hammered and he was preventing her from leaving for her own safety, which is plausible considering her name is Tila Tequila. The truth should come out fairly soon since there were witnesses.

5. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Member

i wonder if after choking her, he stood above her body and did the "lights out" dance...

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C48LqBf9P5Y&hl=en&fs=1&start=6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C48LqBf9P5Y&hl=en&fs=1&start=6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Drizno

Drizno Rookie

I actually went to middle and high school with her... O'Donnell and Hastings!

She started out as a import model, then jumped on myspace. She got her implants(hence her being famous) when she was in 10th I believe...

8. percicles

percicles Member

Vietnamese women are ugly. Tila is no different.

1 person likes this.
  9. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

When I find out my friends "tweet" I want to choke them too. I feel you Shawn...

10. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Member

you are an idiot.

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

I saw in the article where she tweeted the location they were gonna meet up... I'm long over my initial Twitter is out of control stance and Twitter's a good thing, but why does that need to be tweeted? Over analyzing it but that just seems like a personal correspondence thing to me...Do you need the entire internet to know you and your woman are going to Target later in the day? Might as well post your chores and errands lists on Clutchfans.

12. manbearpig

manbearpig Member

Interesting.

13. professorjay

professorjay Member

I had to google this because I thought you were joking and it was so random. The most, nay, only interesting thing in this thread to me being a big time Pumpkin fan. I had no idea that happened.

14. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I guess not

15. Obito

Obito Member

Maybe they can do a Mythbusters episode.

Can a 270 pound professional linebacker choke a 4 ft nothing 100 trollop and not leave any marks? This week on Mythbusters ...

16. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

Best thing Parcells did during his time in Dallas was pass on drafting Merriman and going with Demarcus Ware instead.

17. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I have to stand up for my race, so excuse me when I say F you man.......

18. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

why is the racist post not deleted? seriously WTF?

also I would like to add I am pretty sure the person who said it does not like girls.

19. Obito

Obito Member

20. v3.0

v3.0 Member

Not to offend them, but personally I haven't found any albino girls attractive...