1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

does OlajuwonShake34 make too many threads

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Charles Jones, Mar 16, 2009.

?

too many threads??

Poll closed Mar 23, 2009.
  1. Yes it's annoying

79 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. No i love the poll questions

12 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. lastmanstanding

Absolutely. Hopefully he tones it down.

2. BrieflySpeaking

DD is pregnant?? :eek:

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I am just retaining a bit of beer...slightly bloated.

:D

DD

4. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I don't see what the problem is honestly. If the guy makes so many threads just don't read them and that's it. I mean it is a fan board where guys are free to do or say what they want. If he gets out of line now that's another situation.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

HELL YES

he is making too many posts in general, he is turrable.

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

uumm

not *totally* true

there are restrictions on duplicate threads and threads that could have gone in existing threads. Also, personal attacks, racist statements and other stuff that would not be SFW or are not PG13 are not allowed.

on topic..

whether or not you guys like the poster in question, he/she has shown themselves to be better than at least 50% of the other posters in GARM so you guys need to get off his/her case.

7. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Member

What does it mean for his account to be moderated? If that means he can't create new threads for a while or without them being approved, I'm okay with that. I'd prefer him to get bumped down to rookie if he's not allowed to post anything with moderator permission.

Granted I don't read much of GARM because of the hyper knee jerk nature of it.

8. Gakatron

Gakatron Member

I don't think the problem we have is with his/her posting in general but the number of threads and the topics of some of them. I knew personally from game threads when he/she has actually posted in an existing thread that he/she is a decent poster.