1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does D-Rock still think Mobley is better than Green?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by my time to shine, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

My concerns were always about his development.... and they were completely legitimate. Since then, he's shown signs it won't be a problem so it hasn't been a concern since the end of last season.

I know that's probably too nuanced of a position for certain types here, but that's not my problem..... and I know they'll still be repeating the same false narratives years from now, it's why I typically don't bother with them.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Why the **** am I on this list?

I have never dogged Green, really WTF is wrong with you guys acting like it's hating by not worshiping everything about a player.

What is this list supposed to be anyway?

napalm06 likes this.
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

What is there to dispute? Op thought d-rock was one of the top green basher, I just listed those who i thought were more notable.
    Did I mischaracterized u? Oh my bad I forgot your tendency to questioned everybody intelligence when they called u out for your sht knee jerk reactions to greens performance.

Are u not known around here for the Corey Brewer 2.0 comparison for Green?

Idk how there'd any false narrative on my part

Dobbizzle likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Consider the source.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

@ key is crazy

[​IMG]

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Tell me about it! The receipts from the KPJ Experience will make his look like kindergarten play doh sessions! Cant wait!

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

When did I become a Green hater?

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

How the hell is anybody crowing about anything 2 weeks into the 2nd year for both players?

This place used to be much better than this, you could actually talk about players strengths and weaknesses now unless you worship everything about CERTAIN guys on the team you are a hater.

Should I make a thread and tag everybody who was wrong about KPJ? No I should not because i'm not somebody searching for validation on a message board.

Do better people.

8. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It goes on and on and on. But ya I'm the unreliable source

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

LOL I really don't think you want to get into a battle of pulling receipts, now that would be crazy.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

.... and those were all accurate at the time. I know it's hard for some limited types such as yourself to understand but things can be accurate at one point and no longer necessarily the case later..... and they still will have been accurate at the time.

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

A sht knee jerk take is a sht knee jerk take. U can't say oh at that moment of time it wasn't a sht take bc it seemed to b accurate. With your logic there can b no sht takes bc when folks made the take it was "accurate at the time"

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They WERE accurate at the time which means they were accurate statements, full stop.

What you are doing is similar to quoting me in 2013 saying the Astros were the worst team in baseball and suggesting that statement is wrong because they are amazing now.

This is why I can't take people like you seriously... but by all means, keep derping up the thread. We're done here.

13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Look at that lame attempt of making extreme example to prove your sht defense. An 8 year time gap.

Nov 2021

Jan 2022.

After all star break (feb) he magically developed enough basketball skills to shut your mouth with the constant criticism?

What happen to it taking years for him to b nba player?

Accurate statements my @$$. Real posters know when to admit they may have been over eager shtting on green too early into his career. Made sht takes that didn't even last a season for it to b wrong.

14. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Bobby getting destroyed

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I think the lesson here is when you carpet bomb people with strong opinions they are going to get held against you. Pleading nuance isn't going to work super well.

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Someone put police tape around dummythedouche

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not surprised what I said was still over your head despite spelling it out for you Barney style.

"9 months ago, you said it was January.... it's currently October so you were wrong"

That's EXACTLY the level of cognition I expect from you. Thanks for not disappointing.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Dumba$$ u were using that same defense when I called u out on it early on. This isn't the first time u been called out for the sht takes and u use the it's was accurate at the time defense. U think I waited 9 months to call u out for your sht green takes?

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, I'm sure you aren't the only simpleton attempting to "call me out" for statements that were accurate when made. The number of morons who attempt the same invalid argument does not lend credibility to the invalid arguments.

Anyway, you've begged for attention enough for today.

20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Saying a rookie needs years of development to become an nba player and to find out that to b wrong in a span of 3 months isn't an accurate statement no matter how much you want to spin it/belittle me.

Saying a rookie have little nba skills just for you to shut your mouth after all star break isn't an accurate statement. A rookie didn't just magically gain nba skills over a month.
    U clearly seem to have trouble differentiating an accurate statement from a sht take.

I also like how u like to spin it that your sht takes were all concerns about green. how come when folks are currently voicing their concern about kpj and his passing abilities, it's mostly just only fans, and player first folks hating on kpj and not similar concerned folks such as "yourself".

typical bser.

red5rocket, SkareKrow, King1 and 4 others like this.