1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does Clutch Chat work?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tariq, Dec 31, 2003.

1. tariq

tariq Member

I am not able to access chat for the last two games. For some reason, after I click connect, it never seems to enter the chat.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

-Tariq

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It's working. Are you trying to use the Java chat? Perhaps it is a connection problem on your side?

3. tariq

tariq Member

I am connecting from the same laptop I do as always. It has worked flawlessly in the past but for the last two games it just says "connecting to chat:7000, waiting for data" (or something like that) and never enters the chatroom.

-Tariq

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I had this problem and cleared my internet settings and it worked fine.

D.o.D recommended it, so I can not take the credit for it.

DD

5. tariq

tariq Member

DaDakota,

Thanks! I did as you said and I was able to follow today win over the Jazz on the Chat.

Thanks once again, for all your help

-Tariq