1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does any over-the-air TV station show soccer?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rage, Dec 27, 2011.

Tags:
  1. rage

rage Member

Does anyone know if any Spanish over-the-air TV station show soccer games at least once in a while ?

I canceled my cable subscription. I wouldn't mind getting sport channels but I don't care to pay for all those other programs that I don't watch.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

you might get some mexican league games on univision

3. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

Most Mexican league games are broadcast, and Galavision/Telefutura usually has one MLS game a week. Most international games involving USA and Mexico are also broadcast. As far as European leagues go, I don't think any games are broadcast.

It's not broadcast, but if you can stream content to your tv and can get ESPN3 you can watch games there, they show a few live games and have a pretty decent archive.

LiveSoccerTV.com is a good site to see what games will be shown.

4. FrancisFan3

FrancisFan3 Member

[​IMG]

5. rage

rage Member

Thanks guys.
    I will look up the schedule on those stations.

I do have Comcast and LG TVs/ Blue ray players that are connected to the internet. I am still trying to figure out how to stream ESPN3 to my TV.

6. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Univision, Telefutura, Telemundo show lots of Mexican league game and some MLS games. Telemundo shows all the Mexican national team games, well the friendlies. Univision always shows the Gold Cup and Copa America and of course the World Cup. No Euro games though.