1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does a caste system exist within the USA government and the Federal Reserve?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

You can skip to the *** section to read my summarization.

Here is something I learned on wikipedia yesterday.

Ran across something called Lombard banking, a collateral loan system practiced by vikings inside Roman Empire borders. The Lombard tribe called it pawnbrokering and it was practiced because laws forbade Christians and Jews from lending money within their religion, but not outside their religion.

Jews lent money with gold and diamonds using something called a repurchase agreement. What amazes me is that this ancient repurchase agreement is the same as modern day Islamic banking which is still the same as the modern day pawning of goods.:p

Case example: A Christian goes to a Jew, buys a gold ring for $1.00, sells back the ring for more, $1.50, with the agreement that he will buy back the ring at an even higher price, $2.00. So the Christian gets $0.50 and pays back the $0.50 plus an extra $0.50. Plus you get the gold ring back so that you can sell it again with an agreement to buy it back.

It is an old form of what we now call derivatives: swaps, options, futures, etc. It is also an historical basis in Europe for Jew hate.

Going a step further I deduced a relationship between the expression "watch your back", "buy/sell back", "go back on a deal", "back out", "blow back" and "front" (as in "fronting someone money"). Invariably war and greed played a role in the expression watch your back, as in a warning to stand guard and be cautious of others as they cannot be trusted (their word or agreement or deal) in times of peace.

So if you were pawnbrokering, on either side, you had to be carefull of the buy back or sell back which is where the non-exisistant interest rate was thrown into the equation, and you had to make sure the otherside did not back out or go back on the deal. However, if you were a w****, you would front clients (i.e. to be truthful or to be upfront about the need to recieve payment before the service has been administered), hence the old idioms: Money before the honey.

So now I understand the birth of the expression "to be Jewed out of money" to be one synonomous with "being gyped". In these ancient times Jews ran trading houses and gypsy was a generic term for eastern born westward bound travelor or migrant. Since both were not Christian, both were permitted to lend money and certain services to Christians.

It's almost as if people create a caste system within their own society out of the fear of lending money. Which can bring about an even greater separation: debates, disagreements, fights and also war.

Does that sort of caste system exist in America?

2. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

They missed another important note about the development of banking and why Jews were so heavily involved: In the past, Jews were forbidden from owning land, which prevented them from engaging in primarily agricultural markets, and they were forbidden from working in construction. This pushed them into making money by lending and finance. This is according to my roommate, whose family were Russian Jews that emigrated to Israel.