1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dodgers - Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by lnchan, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I wonder if this will be a multi occurrence thing with other women coming forward.

2. BA1990

BA1990 Member

You're a ****ing idiot.

Snake Diggit likes this.
  3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

wow. Really? I think you’re actually the idiot if you are willing to call the case now without further info. The police aren’t even done with their investigation you moron. If you have something real to say then say it but now you just sound stupid. Go **** yourself. Seriously, just go **** yourself.

4. Buck Turgidson

Yall bickering chucklef**ks haven't said much of anything new in 24 hours.

Just sayin'

5. vince

vince Member

Everyone calm down... At end of the day the legal system will decide the outcome of this case. No sense in any of us calling each other names!

Let's remember that everyone is entitled to have an opinion and nobody's opinion is wrong until we find out what really happened.

Per my opinion! This case doesn't look good for Bauer, from the optics. But, at the same time we don't have all of the information, and who knows maybe Bauer has some information that may cause doubt into wether a crime occurred. Who knows if there is proof of extortion at some point?

But Astros Fans, let's let cooler heads prevail....

6. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

why you quoting me? This was started today. This moron says Im an idiot just because I won’t immediately condemn Bauer like everyone else here. He can suck it. Still not sure why you’re quoting me though, as If I just randomly tried to insult someone like he did. Why don’t you quote that ****ing ******* instead of me?

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Tell that to dipshit with the lame drive by insult. **** him.

BA1990 likes this.
  8. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

Not all opinions are created equally. If somebody came in here spouting a bunch of n words and ****, their opinion would be wrong.

To listen to old Tomstro, no one is entitled to an opinion about Bauer’s guilt. It’s also wrong to have an opinion about what MLB should do while the legal process is playing out. We’re all meant to just sit quietly until the police either arrest Bauer or exonerate him.

F that. There’s plenty of damning, UNDISPUTED evidence in this case (from the perspective of a member of civil society and as sports fans, not necessarily legally). Regardless of whether Trevor Bauer committed a crime (which btw I haven’t seen a single poster claim he should be legally punished prior to the police completing their investigation), he has already admitted hitting and choking this woman. For me, that’s not cool (even if she “asked for it”) and I think MLB should address that (which they did today).

cmlmel77, BA1990 and vince like this.
  9. Buck Turgidson

Because he's on ignore and you're not? And this was not started today, and I'm not calling you out solo, there's just so much back-and-forth arguing past each other and about each other that the bbs can handle.

10. vince

vince Member

That advise I share with all of my Astros buds... Whoever is reading this, let's keep it above the belt when dialoging these controversial topics. Shoot, in two or three weeks we'll be sharing an Astros related idea that we all appreciate, completely different from this trifle debate. Let's remember we are here to discuss Astros.

But, hey y'all don't have to listen to anyone, but yourselves because that's who matters most... after-all you build your opinion based on your experiences! Nonetheless, I share my opinion that nothing is gained by calling each other names on an incomplete investigation. Have an opinion, share it... Respect that it's just an opinion and not back up by anything but our gut feelings...

11. BA1990

BA1990 Member

I am saying it. You're a ****ing clown. Gtfo.

red and Snake Diggit like this.
  12. vince

vince Member

I too see the story and my gut feeling is that even Bauer's own words condemn him. But, I will at least agree with Tomstor that is why they'll have their day in court. As I've seen much more idiotic things happen, when guilty people are let go by our legal system. Not to say he's guilty, but from what has been presented, by a media desperate to protect Dodger baseball, well..... seems like they are having a hard time trying to cover this crap up.

But Bauer has just become the most despicable baseball player in the current ML. Now we will see if he even get to pitch another game...

Bauer F'd up big time.

13. BA1990

BA1990 Member

You can agree with Tomstro. But yeah it doesn't look good for BAUER.

vince likes this.
  14. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

No one has even hinted at thinking Bauer doesn’t deserve his day in court. No one is ready to convict Bauer in the court of law based on the available evidence. Tomstro is delusional about what the majority of posters (including me) are even talking about.

We are not talking about the law or criminal charges. I for one am talking about 3 basic topics:

How to treat women who claim to have been abused/raped. (Women should be believed until proven otherwise.)
    How the court of public opinion should be treating Trevor Bauer based on the available evidence. (Bauer is a piece of **** even if he isn’t technically a criminal.)
    How MLB should be treating Trevor Bauer based on the available evidence. (He should be suspended until the criminal investigation is completed.)

vince and BA1990 like this.
  15. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Well you can’t articulate anything but childish insults. So, you are the clown.

16. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

wow you are so wrong. So quick to condemn. So little patience for the facts of the investigation to come out.

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

you have already condemned the man

18. Snake Diggit

Snake Diggit Member

Learn how to read.

cmlmel77 and BA1990 like this.
  19. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Am I missing something? So they deny he's being treated any differently then any other guy accused of this but then they go on to say they are INDEED treating this differently due to being burnt in the past? Using OJ as an example? lol I mean sure, be sure its the right thing to do but don't act like you would proceed that cautiously if it was some regular John Doe. His ass would be in jail having to bond out and then wait to see what happens.

Snake Diggit and Buck Turgidson like this.
  20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You have. You have already condemned him. You are definitely taking her story as 100% truth. You have condemned him. And you’re putting likes on douche bag 1990’s cheap insults. So yeah, you have made up your mind.