1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DocRocket Speaks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, Jun 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Or just not say anything at all.

2. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

It's fun trying to decipher but it's been a long, long time since doc hit one. Maybe I'm wrong but what was the last confirmed crypto that panned out?

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Clever way to read that...but can OKC take on that salary? Do they have Trade Exceptions? That's about 5M going out.

4. Rockets_12

Rockets_12 Member

Amnesty Perkins.......

5. Aydge

Aydge Member

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=nrvpdpw

ESPN Trade Machine says it works, if you use $762,195 available from Eric Maynor Trade Exception.

6. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

I interpret this as bad news.

Not playing games means not playing games with Lakers - i'ts now serious. LA has to decide between him and D'Antoni. He won't tell LA to fire D'Antoni directly, but will use Multiple Sources Broussard to convey the message.

The second tweet (in a later post) with the blown up cowboy - people interpret that as Dallas is a smokescreen/Bobby in the shower means Dallas' hopes of getting Dwight are a foolish dream. I think it could as easily mean that the Rocket's hopes of getting Dwight were really nothing but a dream - it all seemed real, but in the end it was Bobby in the shower (i.e., Dwight wants to really stay in LA and was using HOU as leverage to dump D'Antoni). The cowboy has the Texas logo/symbol/star. The Dallas part refers to thinking something was real but ended up being wishful thinking. Dwight's leaks are getting stronger, and coupled with Cyberx's view about LA quietly looking to replace Pringles, our dream of Dwight are quickly going up in smoke.

I've got a bad feeling about this. Maybe we're not going to trade TRob on draft night because we're no longer so sure that Dwight is coming...although whether he is traded or not on draft night doesn't mean anything for sure anyway.

1 person likes this.
  7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

First one is kinda obvious. Classic is highlighted in yelow, scarlett and mustard are legible, So maybe we get new jerseys that pay tribute to our championship days, or that will be our hardwood classics for this year :)

8. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

9. alethios

alethios Member

The uppercase letters in the 3rd tweet spells RGUYSROK, as in Our guys are OK or Our guys rock. But what does this mean??? :confused:

10. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Here's the main reason I doubt he's using the Rockets is simple - Parsons has said time and time again that he talks to Dwight constantly about join the Rockets, and Harden apparently talks to him a lot too. Dwight wouldn't go as far as talking to other players behind the scenes if he was using us.

11. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I see this as a new logo coming for the rockets

12. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

I have my fingers crossed that he's coming, and I was fully on board with him choosing Houston logically. But I could see him deciding to go back to LA bc of lifestyle/pressure/phil. Or bc the lakers panic, call up Clippers and offer Dwight for Blake. I'm only pointing out that the news could be interpreted badly for Dallas AND Houston. I'd love to be optimistic but so many people immediately interpreted it as sh!tting on Dallas that I wanted to point out it could still be about Dallas, and us. The RGUYSROK could also mean it's ok we don't get Dwight bc we're still a good team.

I do see the mainstream interpretation. I'm just pointing out the other possible view. That's what makes Doc's clues so interesting.

13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I may be off, but I think somebody shot J.R. Damn, where are we going to get our breaking news from? :(

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Let's hope he went to a NBA Draft party with friends at a bar. He actually could have a life.

15. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

this...

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

It's annoying. Cries for attention. No value. Right or wrong - no value.

17. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

Agreed.

18. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

sorry i don't know this earlier, but what has doc confirmed in the past? has anything that has been deciphered turned out to be true?

19. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

20. Convictedstupid

Didn't know Doc was a scientologist.