1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket Speaks

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ivenovember, Nov 15, 2013.

1. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

As much as the Knicks say they are building around Porzingis, I do not trust Dolan. He needs someone that will bring in people to MSG and prozingis is ok but not that. He needs a real name up there. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to weasel a budding star or potential star for Melo. I know he wouldn't just tske harkless and expiring contracts. Dolan needs those seats filled. Heck y'all should have seen the prices for Billy Joel tickets at MSG.
    Junkyard dog,
    It's always a pleasure and honor talking to another 99'er. Staying on this board is like everyday life in NYC where I moved to and presumably like living in any large city. We just have to pick and choose our battles. I have to say that alot of the newer members have a sense of know it all and arrogance that will probably get to you but I am assuming that is what the older Rockets fans before our time thought of us. Patience is the key because they'll all eventually end up lile the rest of us. Out of the loop. Part of me is glad that this Melo trade is dragging. I hope it shows the new generation of Rockets fans just how hard Morey's job is and how lucky it is we get any kind of leakage of a possible trade. Sometimea it comes to fruition and sometimes it turns into dust. Just because a trade doesn't go through doesn't mean the insider was wrong. A change of heart or way too much greed can turn everything sour in a day. It doesn't mean guys like cyberX, Codman, Doc Rocket are wrong. It just means Sh*t happens. Heck for all the older members some of us remember a trade that happened and then turned around but changed the course of this teams history, aka the robert horry and sean elliot trade. We all want the Rockets to do well so we are all in the same " banana boat" . I hope Doc returns and I hope the newer generation learn to pick and chose their battles as well. If they want to partake in the riddles so be it. If not just kindly let those that care to enjoy it.

megastahr and Junkyard Dog like this.
  2. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Doc Rocket and his stupid riddles are annoying.

trilliamz and DudeWah like this.
  3. bungiman

bungiman Contributing Member

This morning's early buzz is bledsoe and harkless to NY. Way too early, but got to give props to DocRocket and tycoonchip (for his decoding of riddle) for calling the fluid action. It may not come to fruition, but it's definitely real time buzz and actual GM discussion being called way before its public. It's ok to not like his methods, but how any sane person can deny that DocRocket does not have connections with his history on this board is crazy.

desert, 2, coffee, 4

megastahr, Junkyard Dog and Aruba77 like this.
  4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i think this is a good guess. The knicks need a PG and they love Bledsoe. I'm surprised the Suns would trade him now though; they've had way better opportunities before now. No idea what they are commanding to move Bledsoe, but i wasn't even aware the Knicks had enough assets to get a player like that. Wonder how this will all come together.

[​IMG]Nick Martinez @NickMartinezNY
    #Suns among the teams being considered as a 4th trade partner, as reported by ESPN. PHX hesitant to trade Bledsoe at the moment. https://twitter.com/treyrodriguezny/status/885370951105466370 …

8:56 AM - 13 Jul 2017

#544 Aruba77, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  5. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DonKnock and Pounder like this.
  7. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

Didnt we all agree a while ago that Doc Rockets is a fraud

8. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Doc Rocket is just Burt Steele's alters ego once the Henny sets in... move along

rocketseagles07 and Fulgore like this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yep he is. Certified one at that

Fulgore likes this.
  10. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Nothing to see here

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

No.

12. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

NO!

13. Pounder

Pounder Member

Is Doc Rocket reliable?

14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

NO!

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Its one to maybe have pieces of information or none at all...but Doc likes to play a game where he wastes people's time. Cyberx and Codman have never done that.

Stop trying to decipher his stupid riddles...please. He has nothing.

el gnomo, Jpripper88 and Fulgore like this.
  16. jnuge90

jnuge90 Member

If anything, we pissed DocRocket off, so now he just trolls us.

17. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

they only people that came to that conclusion are idiots.

I posted back in may two months before Dwight signed in JULY....that doc rocket twitter messaged me a response saying we were getting dwight. Said we had a way better chance than anyone was giving us credit for and that the FO felt extremely confident. He even wrote on clutchfans hinting it would happen back at the allstar game. (see my sig I changed that in may 2013)

Idiots on here dont understand that things that are in the works dont always happen like they were suppose to if at all. (see current melo situation) because too many parties involved.

So instead of appreciating his info they called him a fraud and ran him off. Now he only tweets... he responds to my DMs every once and a while but not often. Dude called SOOOOO much stuff back in the day too.

18. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Doc is legit. Ugh you guys are the worst sometimes.

19. bratna8

bratna8 Member

20. Puss In Booty

Puss In Booty Member

So, Doc Rocket posts today as megastahr. Still gets nothing correct. Still loves herself.

rocketman84 likes this.