1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket speaks again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sydeffect, Jun 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. rocketman94

rocketman94 Member

Well Tad Brown follows doc on twitter and responds to him like they know each other.

2. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

"In 1 corner...In the other corner...& in the other corner..."

getting a new coach to run the triangle?

4. i3artow i3aller

The stars are aligning and the time is almost upon us. May the Old Gods of i3asketball be favorable in awarding Houston with the prince that was promised. Morey is about to go stealth. Some people work in the dark...Morey IS the dark. God speed shadow king.

5. jacoby

jacoby Member

Who are you to tell an insider how he can or cannot share his information? Don't click on a Doc Rocket thread if you don't appreciate what he gives us.

6. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

7. Houston09

Houston09 Member

kingcheeta ever say what he had info on?

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

To me, I think it's pretty much referencing that Morey aims for the top (LeBron). Whether or not we land him is still yet to be determined, but he's at least giving it a shot.

9. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I think it's much more simple a tweet than everyone is thinking.

In one corner: Chicago
    In the other corner: New York
    In the third corner: Houston

Let's get ready to ruuummmbbbllllleeee....

Doc's money is on Morey.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm a contributing member. You should look into it. And last I checked, Doc Rocket didn't start this thread. And if he did, I can and will do as I damn well please. Now let me translate that for you in Doc Rocket speak.

"Bills have been paid, but not in the shadows. He who has created is not amongst the rest. Me wave stick on fire, and the tribesmen drop their jaws in wonder."

1 person likes this.
  11. afk

afk Member

I don't think it's Lebron. He wouldn't be some corner; He would be the centerpiece. From the sounds of it, we're getting someone equal in strength to Harden and Howard. Melo or Love, perhaps?

12. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Oh, I think this is actually on point. This makes MUCH more sense to me.

14. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

#1 NASCAR driver Ricky Bobby stays atop the heap thanks to a pact with his best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton, Jr. But when a French Formula One driver, makes his way up the ladder, Ricky Bobby's talent and devotion are put to the test.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

16. Convictedstupid

You playing the long game on this one?

1 person likes this.
  17. bratna8

bratna8 Member

3 corners.....LeBron, Love and Carmelo.

All 3 have Houston as their top choice.....if you're not first your last.

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Doc rocket is legit, CyberX is legit, but no one is more legit than your mom

19. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I think it's obviously referring to melo and free agency. The ding ding is referencing a battle about to take place, whether you think boxing or wrestling doesn't matter. It's a fight for melo. There is three corners. 1 corner, another corner and another corner. 1 corner is likely referring to Houston. The other is New York and another would be Chicago. Further, the reference to talledega nights is likely the famous quote if your not first your last.

Now similar to the dwight sweepstakes last year, rockets were first to visit. So whoever comes out blazing first will be the victor. If your not first your last right.

I'm also pretty sure melo has said he wants do be courted like Dwight last year, we're each team presents it's case going forward and what plan it has in order to win a ship.

I'm sold that Houston is the 1 corner, because he ends the tweet saying ah the good times. So my guess is we are most likely to see melo first and ultimately land him.

20. bmd

bmd Member

This is true. Even if he isn't always "right" doesn't mean he isn't an insider.

The one time I was an "insider" on here is that I started a thread letting people know that Tracy McGrady was training to be a baseball pitcher and wanted to try out for the Skeeters. I knew this because I know the pitching coach that was working with him and he straight-up told me when we were talking. And he is a Major League scout and trains players at a facility that has pros like Carl Crawford and Michael Bourne. So I knew he wasn't bull****ting.

I told this forum 3 weeks before any media found out about it. But what if Tracy quit and didn't see it through?

People would have thought I was lying or my "source" was lying.

So just because an insider isn't always correct doesn't mean they are not insiders. However, that makes it hard to tell who is legit and who is not.