1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do You Think These Two Photos Are the Same Person?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, May 3, 2012.

?

Are these two females the same person?

1. Yes!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. More likely yes than no but not definite

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. More likely no than yes but not definite

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Do you think these two pics are the same person? They look very similar to me. I find the Facebook homepage of the female in the second picture to be sadly ironic when you read about what the female in the first pic was arrested for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't click to read the story unless you have a strong stomach. It's really stomach turning and I don't think anyone will like it at all. Think of the grossest thing you've read about and multiply it by about 10 and that's about what's in the news story.

Mother who 'made sex tape with her son, 16,' tracked him down using Facebook after 15 years without contact

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 23:55 EST, 2 May 2012 | UPDATED: 13:33 EST, 3 May 2012

Mistie Atkinson, 32, was arrested on incest charges involving her 16-year-old son, of whom she did not have custody. Authorities found video of her performing oral sex on him and say she also sent nude pictures to the boy

The California mother who was arrested after she was caught having sex with her 16-year-old son used Facebook to track the boy down.

Mistie Atkinson, 32, reportedly had no contact with her son until last year when she began sending him inappropriate messages on the social networking site.

The boy was living with his father at the time. Atkinson did not have custody rights to her son.

Police said the teen had videos on his cell phone that showed his mother performing oral sex on him.

They also recovered nude photographs Atkinson had sent her son as she began the illicit relationship earlier this year.

'It appears she hadn't had any contact with the son for 15 years' a source told the New York Daily News.

'She contacted him late last year via Facebook and was sending him messages inappropriately.'

The sexual contact began after police began responding to domestic violence reports between Atkinson and her boyfriend, with whom she lives in Nice, California.

The teen was aware Atkinson was his biological mother.

Court records do not reveal how much contact the teen had with his mother before they began their affair.

But investigators said Atkinson had no custody rights to the boy.

'Atkinson and the victim are aware they are biological mother and son,' investigators wrote in an arrest affidavit.

Atkinson and the teen were found in a motel room in Ukiah, California, on March 2nd.

She was booked into the Napa County Jail and charged with incest, oral copulation of a minor, contact with a minor for a sexual offense and sending harmful matter to a minor.

Police said in a court filing that videos captured from the boy’s phone show Atkinson allegedly performing oral sex and engaging in sexual intercourse with the teenager.

The time coded videos were dated Feb. 3 and Feb. 4.

Atkinson is also alleged to have sent nude pictures of herself to the boy from her cell phone.

She also allegedly exchanged sexually explicit messages with the teenager and they talked about running away together, court documents stated.

Atkinson is being held in jail on bail of $200,000

Court records show that the father of the boy has obtained a restraining order against Atkinson.

The alleged incest mirrors a case three years ago when Aimee Louise Sword, of Waterford. Michigan, used the Internet to track down a son she had given up for adoption when he was a toddler.

The pair began a sexual relationship that reportedly went on for several months before the boy's legal guardians found out.

Sword pleaded guilty to third-degree sexual assault and was sentenced to a minimum of 9 years in prison.

At her hearing, she apologized to the court and her children, explaining that she didn't understand why she had behaved in such manner and would seek counseling.

2. hotballa

Here's the FB page of the girl in the second pic

[​IMG]

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

what...

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I don't understand why you made the poll and the two pictures.

5. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Deliverance approves this thread.

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Most off topic thread title EVER......

7. hotballa

Trying to decide if the FB page is the page of the woman in the first picture. Because if it is, I just find it extremely ironic when you look at the stuff that she "likes". I circled it for you to see.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

So you just typed the name to facebook and came up with that profile? Now I understand...Think it's her, have the same eyes and facial structure.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

He's trying to trick people into clicking on his typically perverted and disturbing thread with a seemingly innocuous thread title/poll...

10. hotballa

yup thats about it. her interests are "don't allow registered sex offenders on facebook". smh

11. hotballa

the first female is accussed of doing something bad sexually. the fb lists her interests as "don't allow registered sex offenders on facebook". I thought that was funny and sad at the same time.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

****, I would have been more likely to read if it was titled legitimately. Headline copywriter fail.

13. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

It's funny and sad, alright. But I'm not talking about the pictures or the story behind them.