1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think the Rockets as Currently Constructed is a Championship Team?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZomgZ, Jul 9, 2015.

Tags:
?

Are Rockets a CHAMPIONSHIP team with current Roster.

Poll closed Jul 16, 2015.
  1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. No

170 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

People like Lawson because he is a true point that seems like he could be attainable fairly easily.

He is not a great player but he.is a very good player, he is a guy that would thrive in an environment like ours. I was actually calling for a type Lawson move as far back as a year ago.

That said I don't think we should move heaven and earth to get him nor do I think our team is in desperate need for any player.

2. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

let Mchale be Golden states Warriors Coach and will they win western finals???or even 2nd round??? i doubt that.

3. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Golden State is a damn good team. McHale had a COY type of season last year. But Steve Kerr turned just another play-off team into a 60+ championship team. Kerr earned my respect as a coach. I have no idea if McHale would be as good in GS.

4. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Nice contender, but not the winner

Too many subpar shooters... FTs and 3's

We're only 1 or 2 moves away though. Namely, a PG who can shoot, playmake, and defend

5. alashley12

alashley12 Member

Who else is going to score if not harden? Who else is going to create plays for themselves and the rest of the team if not Harden? He has to demand the ball because the team's entire offense runs through him, and rightfully so. But he has seen that he does need help, and has asked for it, especially in the playmaking department. Unfortunately, there has been nothing done about that yet.

6. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

I feel the exact same way..... I think our team is good enough that we don't have to make a desperation play and can make to next seasons trade deadline to bring in the player we need......

7. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

What SF3 said

8. joesr

joesr Member

Ofcourse we are. But I also think there are a lot of other championship rosters out there, a few better suited than us.

9. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member