1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do You Think The Newspaper Should Reveal the Identity of HIV Celebrity?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by hotballa, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Solid guess, Russell Brand looks like the embodiment of AIDS.

1 person likes this.
  2. cardpire

cardpire Member

In what world is Russell Brand an A-lister?

Leto would be something...talk about life imitating art.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yes.

It should be a crime like manslaughter to bang with a poison c*** without the others knowledge and consent.

Psychiatrists can turn in a patient who has done illegal things, this should apply by similar extension.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Sounds like Justin Timberlake or Robert Downey Jr.

5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

My guess is Magic Johnson.

1 person likes this.
  6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In the UK......maybe?

7. jdh008

jdh008 Member

He wasn't an A-lister mentioned in the same breath as George Clooney or Johnny Deep or anything, but he had a run from about 2008 until 2010 where he was pretty big.

In those two years, he was in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, the Adam Sandler vehicle Bedtime Stories, and Get Him to the Greek. Regardless of how you feel about those movies, those were three pretty big hits. On top of that, this also overlaps with the time that he was with Katy Perry, who was probably at the peak of her popularity at that time.

8. ling ling

ling ling Member

[​IMG]

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

i think it's leo dicaprio

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

If you can also document that they are having unprotected sex with multiple people, and I was on a jury, I wouldn't convict you, as a reporter, of whatever crime you were on trial for. If you were a healthcare professional and you didn't know he was having unprotected sex or donating to blood banks I'd send you up the river.

11. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Probably Sheen.... He messed with the wrong hookers?

#31 ubigred, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I think they can turn in past molesters or future murderers, specific violent crimes that also indicate being a danger to others or themselves, without it being thrown out of court.

13. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

14. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

If by wrong you mean Trans and Male then yes, he has.

15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

http://entertainment.leadstories.co...s-hiv-status-well-tell-you-who-it-is-not.html

..It is not Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin Farrell, Bradley Cooper, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Eddie Murphy, Keanu Reeves, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Matt Damon, Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert De Niro, Liam Neeson, Tom Green, Benedict Cumberbatch, Liam Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Russell Brand, Jeremy Renner, Zac Efron, Sean Penn, Jake Gyllenhaal, Richard Gere, Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr., Ben Affleck, Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Owen Wilson, Jim Carrey, Vince Vaughan, Jude Law, Jason Statham, Viggo Mortensen, Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Christian Bale, Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto, Ed Norton, Jack Nicholson, Val Kilmer, Gary Oldman, Billy Bob Thornton, Orlando Bloom, Ryan Reynolds, Gerard Butler, Owen Wilson, Denzel Washington, James McAvoy, Chris Pine, Justin Timberlake, James Franco, Russell Crowe, Ralph Fiennes, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum, Kevin Costner, Shia Labeouf, Terrence Howard, Ryan Philippe, Jon Hamm, John Cusack, Jeremy Piven, Benicio del Toro, Alec Baldwin, Kevin Spacey, David Duchovny, Mel Gibson, Al Pacino, John Malkovich, Anthony Hopkins, Warren Beatty, John Goodman or John Travolta.

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

As long as he didn't get HIV from gay sex I think I am ok with that. HIV can be cured with medication, but the frown of God on gay sex is forever.

17. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

So Charlie Sheen it is...

18. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Would Wilmer Valderamma warrant consideration? He fits the girlfriend list I believe.

19. hooroo

hooroo Member

wouldn't that be eddie murphy?

other than sheen the only other hollywood name i know of who's open about his adult industry err... dealings is max baer jr.

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

What would you do if you found out someome who you had sex with knowingly gave you HIV or Aids? I know its not right to hit women but I thinks its fair grounds for a serious ass whooping.

Can people go to jail for that? If not people should be able to jail for that. You can kill someone and make the rest of their life miserable by that.