1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think Game 2 was called fairly?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dei, Apr 24, 2007.

1. 2rings

2rings Member

The Jazz have a stated strategy of being VERY physical with our stars. The refs were just making the corresponding calls. I would have been pretty livid if they hadn't made those calls because they were legit. People also forget that they were getting the benefit of the doubt more often than not in the first half. My guess is the Jazz will get a lot of call in game 3 because the refs will be hypersensitive to the foul disparity even though its legit.

2. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

Well said!

3. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

LOL You mean Dearest Benevolent Dictator STERN? ;)

4. Rockets64

Rockets64 Member

Utah Jazz is basically the Texas A&M of the NBA. Their defensive strategy is to hack and hopefully get away with it. If they don't, b**** the whole game. Their fans will see the coach complain and think they have a beef also. So freaking annoying. Thank God Billy Gillespie is gone. Maybe the Aggies won't do that anymore. And one of their main hackers Joseph Jones is gone (for now).

5. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Yeah, thanks! I spent at least three minutes on that post. You'd think I would have caught it.

6. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

I don't care what they think.

I will always hate the Utah Jazz.

And I'll take a win anyway we get it.

7. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

I do not think that the Rockets got the respect that they deserve. The official so far just being fair they did not act like they were being favor of us because we play at home. They did allow more contact because the playoff.

8. stangend77

stangend77 Member

jazz fans already hate us.....you dont remember the 94 and 95 championships? so i say let the refin continue on as is....why is it you want them to start callin us tighter....im confused :confused:

9. ACL1

ACL1 Member

touche!
    exactly what i was thinking

10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I don't care what the f-k jazz fans think. Those douches still owe us from 1997 when they moving screen-cheated us out of destiny and possibly the greatest NBA finals matchup of all time.

Screw them.

11. ericmark

ericmark Member

Fair calls. Period.
    Rox played much more aggressively. High risk for injury means high return for FTs of course. How could Jazz be rewarded for FTs by only making jump shots away from the paint?
    Sloan said their shots were not fallen after 1st loss; After 2nd game in which Boozer's shots were fallen, then he said Rox rebounded better, or Fans complained about officiating. What are they going to smoke if they lose Game 3? :rolleyes: