1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you think Ariza is trying to do too much?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kaitanuva, Dec 23, 2009.

?

Do you think Ariza is trying to do too much?

1. No. He's doing exactly what he should be doing.

9 vote(s)
    3.2%
  2. No, I believe he has potential to be great, he just needs time.

22 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Yes, but our offense is just so lacking that we are being forced to make him become what he is not.

100 vote(s)
    35.3%
  4. Yes. Ariza should snap out of this delusion right now.

152 vote(s)
    53.7%
  1. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Member

Boy, Ariza really needs to brace himself for when McGrady gets traded and the fans need a new scapegoat. If he's still putting up the same putrid numbers when T-Mac is gone, and we don't succeed come playoff time (actually, if we do anything but win a championship), I could see things getting REAL ugly...

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Chase or Von will get more time.

:grin:

DD

3. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

i hope that this is not the first real crack in moreys record but i have 2 say that ariza is one of the few rockets that is not out playing his contract i hope it is only a temporary set back but he is going to need to step up b4 i am sold . horrible shooting 4 a shooter!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Yes, he is next. If TMac is kept until the offseason, then next year it will be between Yao and Ariza as far as who gets bashed.

5. BK219

BK219 Member

To keep it simple, yes. He's shown us that he's nowhere near ready for a big-time role but doesn't seem to realize that and it's only hurting the team. When Budinger comes back hopefully he'll take some playing time from Ariza, because Ariza obviously should not be a guy playing 38 minutes a game and putting up 18 shots every night.