1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you snoop?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Bäumer, Mar 4, 2014.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

yeah really swoly.. come on you little *******. :p;)

2. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

Dude I came here for advice. I didn't ask this because I wanted to be insulted. I understand that the reality may be brutal and I will have to accept it. You are sitting here playing internet tough guy when I just want a different perspective.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

It's being a "meanie." I don't do that, man. I only do that to people I think are really being "meanies." :p

1 person likes this.
  4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thought this thread would be about a new hip-hop dance.

5. smr6

smr6 Member

I don't snoop on my girl and she doesn't snoop on me. We both have plenty of people from our pasts that we wouldn't want the other talking to and we just stay open about it. If she randomly gets a text from one of those people she will tell me, and vice versa if I get one. Once you let yourself start snooping is when there is going to be constant head games going on. Even if you find nothing, you will keep thinking that maybe NEXT time you check there will be. You will end up constantly checking in on it every so often just because you will have created this nagging feeling in your head that something is there (whether rational or not). Also this is why you need to be careful about moving in with someone so quickly. If this ends up putting strain on you guys and you cant take it, then you are stuck in a living arrangement. Only dating for half a year or so might of been a little too quickly. But, at the same time if it ends up working out and she turns out to be the one, then hell, you just saved a lot of money on rent.

Sorry for the second semi-unrelated part, but hopefully the first part will give you some insight into this situation.

1 person likes this.
  6. BonziWellsGOAT

Hmmmmmm.....I'll accept this because of the Outkast reference.

But I will give you something....
    [​IMG]

7. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

all your reference are belong to us

Yes tell the truth how often are you referencing a reference? I would say you are definitely batting way above the mendoza line.. fo sho

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think people are being entirely too pessimistic here. The jealousy and snooping sound like surmountable problems, with some honesty and apologies, provided Baumer can let go of his mistrust. If you don't want to break up, then let it go. She may cheat in the end and ruin the relationship later, but you could ruin it now with fears.

1 person likes this.
  9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You were being unreasonable.

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

seriously, it's a slippery slope once one person starts telling the other with whom they can be in contact

edit: nvmd you've said that isn't the case.

#70 fallenphoenix, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2014
  11. Bäumer

I mean when I type it like that its probably sounds annoying. I kept getting notification emails saying this guy liked your picture or left a comment. I was sitting next her when I got one and told her and she offered to remove him as a friend.

12. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Alright, well if you didn't coerce her its one thing.
    I thought you were one of those jealous people that told your SO to unfriend people that you feel threaten your relationship. That happened to my friend once, his GF was mad jealous.

13. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I snooped once with a chick I was friendly with in college. She forgot to sign out of her Facebook account at my place. I found out that she was the definition of a loose woman. Like two guys at once loose. So that's how I started treating her. Glad I found out before I became attached because she hid it well. We remained friendly and she got to know a few of my roomates as well.

Do what I did and turn the situation into a positive for everyone. And don't forget about your friends.

1 person likes this.
  14. Bäumer

No, I am typically pretty easy going and not a jealous guy. She is FB friends with her other ex-boyfriends and I have no problem with it.

15. BonziWellsGOAT

Mmmmmmmmm.....My kind of gal.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

How many ex- boyfriends does she have at 25? i'd be more worried about that. Sounds like she was up to at least 4 by 24. Maybe she has trouble staying in long term relationships.

i think with ex's, assuming things didnt end horribly, there will always be a little connection there. I think that's why for some it's easier to completely delete them literally and figuratively. You don't want to get sucked in again. For those that keep connected, there's always going to be that joking around and other stuff. If she really likes you though, she'll never let it get too far.

17. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Amen.

18. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

My opinion is that a secret is the same as a lie, and she seems to be keeping a secret AND lying when getting caught about it. Not a good combination.

I believe you shouldn't do that which you wouldn't want your partner to do to you, but what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

That being said, I understand its a tough situation to be in. The question is, what are you willing to accept to stay with this woman.

19. BonziWellsGOAT

You have it all wrong......im referencing a reference's reference.

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Relationship is irreparable at this point.

Get as many BJs as you can out of her then break it off.