1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you agree with the following statement?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Dec 7, 2015.

?

Agree?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Yes, but secretly no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Or is it cruel and racist to suggest such a notion?

2. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

It's not cruel or racist, but I do think it's uninformed.

All religion are based on notions written in books that are meant to apply to ALL man. So, this means that there is no Bible or Koran for you and for me, just for all man. That inherently means that the words are very general and highly open to interpretation.

These terrorists are reading these words and cherry picking verses and interpreting things in ways that benefit a cause that they were gonna carry out no matter what

IMO the greatest threat to Islam is that these people are the face of it and the good Muslims aren't doing anything about it.

3. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

No, but it would be funny if Christians adopted the recommended steps.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it's not clear whether the poll is tied to the quote or the question below it...

But there's nothing in this statement that seems to cry foul at all. Not sure why it even needs posting.

5. g1184

g1184 Member

He creates a false dichotomy when he implies you can either deny that the extremists are muslim and accept political islam the way it is, or accept that the extremists are muslim and advocate for political change.

In reality, you can condemn the actions of the extremists as non-islamic and advocate for separation of mosque and state.

Apart from this falsehood, the rest of the quote is benign.

6. Honey Bear

Because when presented to moderate muslims in the west, they took offense and decried the movement stemming from the quote.

It's not a religion thing. It's the stubbornness of their followers , ensuring they never fully integrate, or get it, on a subconscious level.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7009/muslim-reform-movement

7. Honey Bear

Boom.

Just dropped a bomb on ya.

Muslim pun, fully intended.

8. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Take it easy

9. Honey Bear

They are doing one thing about it. Emphasizing they don't have anything to prove to anyone while sweeping a misogynistic and incompatible culture under the rug.

Lying about their identities online to spread aggressive rhetoric against the West in an attempt to justify Islamic aggression. I've caught 3 on this site.

Masturbating to animal p*rn.

Marrying cousins and causing birth defects, leading to a further lack of integration at a core level and resentment towards progress oriented societies.

Spreading the seeds of dissent through whispers at mosque's.

The peaceful and colorful times we live in are under siege. We've got trojan horses all over the country... licking their chops. Waiting for their time to shine because, unfortunately, they don't know any better. I'm all for being the bigger man, but life is about context. Until the moderate men of the muslim faith take back their religion... if they even exist... things are gonna get bad. Real fast.

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Deleted reg trolling efforts of OP

#10 dobro1229, Dec 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Quickly showing itself to be another trolling effort on the part of Honey Bare, I'm happy that I haven't the slightest interest in voting for two reasons. #1 is that I don't support Trolls. #2 is that I don't post in non-public polls, unless started by Clutch.

Troll away, Naked Cub. Someday you'll discover that attempting to hide the host of insecurities you obviously possess by posting your nonsensical dribble here in The Basement simply exposes you for what you appear to be. A sad creature devoid of either the fur or the self-possession that marks the true Honey Bear from the Sticky Bare Goofus, a sad copy. In my humble opinion, naturally.

Humble thyself, Sticky Bare Goofus. Rejoin the Human Race, or else attempt to be a true Bear. You have become lost in a realm that possesses neither one. A void devoid of bear or humans. The realm of the Trolls.

Oh, and try to stay out of the sun.

12. Honey Bear

I don't think you understand what's going on, Sonny boy.

My way of life is under siege.

The laughter and quarts, upon quarts of fluid exchange have been taken hostage.

By the very people you like to call... your neighbours.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying bomb all muslims. Detain all muslims. Force them to marry outside their bloodline. I'm just a man asking for a little cultural reform, knowing it's the foundation to putting the stops on the inevitable slide into extremism and violence we see on a weekly basis in the West.

I can spot cowards from a mile away. I can smell it. I can smell... you. I see you for what you are. Eager to be loved, play the PC card, attempt to give off the perception as modern and sophisticated despite the pudgy figure and swarthy amounts of body hair that you've long given up on grooming. Presentation is half the battle for many men - but for you, it's the only battle.

Open your eyes, sister. With each passing day, the hate from those crawling in the shadows continues to fester. My only intention is to go straight to the source. This isn't a joke. People are dying. Might not a big deal to those who don't value their lives or have much of a backbone, but it is to me.

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

nice spelling there.

just like a chinese guy trying to say lollapalooza.

things stand out. busted as non american yet wannabe thats for sure.

why dont you go smoke a f**agg and drive your lorrie right back to the ass backward s country you came from.

I find it quite funny when posers from eastern europe come here with their track suits,lots of opinions and bad hair.

I can smell them literally from a mile away- against the wind..and clearly we have here a fresh off the boat thats gonna start trying to whistle me yankee doodle?

here he is sending western union to grandma in zagreb telling me what I should and shouldnt do in MY country? this is murica..you aint never gonna and never will.

you will always have that accent. no matter how hard you try to say 'bro' ..we all know man..we all know.

its okay and all that said somehow we will still harbor you here. this land is my land this land is your land.

you just dont get that ..and it.

you STILL haven't let it click.

we let you in now stop being the ugly eastern european. take some pride in our flag and pray I dont call INS.really its okay kinda but it would go a long way if you just took a bath... please..for us.

slider you
    stink

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.