1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do the Texans draft for Defense or Offense

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RocketMania1991, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Egghead

Egghead Member

I have heard that Taylor Mays is now projected a mid 1st rounder.. if hes on the board when the texans choose they should get him

2. Egghead

Egghead Member

yes the Jets drafted Mike Nugent in the 2nd round in 05.. I think Janokowski was a 2nd rounder too

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Member

The Texans need better run blockers, but since our offense was rated top 5 in the league. You have to look in to drafting a DT or Safety opposite of Pollard. McCain looks to be promising and we may need some corner help as well. We shall see.

4. Bag0b0y

Bag0b0y Member

We draft between 18-20. Atlanta and Pittsburgh finished with the same record as us. I'm not sure who had the harder schedule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.