1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do the fans want Green so we can spend our money?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jul 28, 2021.

?

Green

1. Take my money

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. I’m cheap don’t take my money

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Tilman is not exempt from criticism, he is not without flaws. He has made mistakes, issue is how toxic people are being just simply because its a popular running joke that many believed to be true. Its not true, not yet. It may be, and you may be right . He wont spend money on anyone, but as of now I don't see anyone worth spending money on. Not Ariza that's for sure..

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

Can't live in today's society without someone blaming their misery on someone or something else. Rockets are about to select Green and we get threads on how Tilman is greedy for it... I swear, sometime in 2020 right before this pandemic hit we somehow crossed into some twisted other dimension....

tinman likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

These dumb idiots think Ariza was the key to 2019 championship

they dude shot 0-12 for 0 points against the Warriors game 7 in Houston

15 mill a year for that? Pack your bags to Phoenix bro

none of these idiots know what a championship team looks like

I already told
    Them the team with the Nigerian center will win

Salvy likes this.
  4. clos4life

clos4life Member

F Tilfart, cheap skate that ruined a franchise. Made Les look good and that's hard to do.

5. DonatelloLimestone

Lol

Imagine the bucks version of this guy, "Tucker had 0 points, 7-8 millon for that? Lol, don't pay or trade a first round pick for em.
    Pj to @tinman -Pjs Talking about rings,[​IMG]

Hes telling you, you can keep your money savings[​IMG]
    Lol, I havent seen this much blind allegiance since North Korea, China, and saudi Arabia. One day I want employees like you. Imagine that, calling us rockets fans, writing off things that don't help the team because they arent' worth financially to an owner, not to our future cap, but just to the billionaire in publicl funded Toyota center

lol, imagine warriors fans telling lacob don't pay tax bud its not worth it. imagine bucks fans saying dont bring in Pj, giannis choked last year, and Pj scores 0

gotta love it.

#25 DonatelloLimestone, Jul 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  6. DonatelloLimestone

LOL, "That Era is over"
    proceeds to spend 90 percent of his time talkign about a previous owner Les whose era is over

Something happen that hurts the team now? Tinman: Talks about Les

The bootlicker force is strong with this one[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Josh Smith

Josh Smith Member

Pure fans > tilman only fans

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I already spent my money to see Green.

Before all of you did.

Les Alexander Fans = Florida Thieves Fans
    @BossHogg713