1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do NOT trade for Chris Bosh!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan11, Dec 23, 2009.

1. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

this thread is the beginner's level version of Bima's thread...

2. joesr

joesr Member

Sorry though, if we trade for Bosh using Landry, Battier and filler and able to resign Scola next year, tell Yao to play 6th man minutes to preserve his body (and no doubt get 6th man of the year), we would have the Bermuda Triangle in the paint.

And yes I would prefer Bosh and Scola or Scola and Landry....easily.

Mark my words regardless of who starts, those 3 = Bermuda Triangle of big men. Opposing teams will get lost!

this thread is rated 1 star.

3. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Yes, we should focus on getting a go to guy, and it is not like Bosh and Amare are reliable first options on their teams.

4. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

I was being sarcastic by the way, haha it does not work well over the internet.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

Nope. I was just pointing out that good-to-great defensive players exist on bad defensive teams. I only used KG and Gasol because they're finnesse PF(just like Bosh).

Wouldn't have even brought KG if you didn't make some absurdly wrong assertion that somehow the Raptors defenses were historically bad.

6. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

this thread is about to get BimaThuged up!

7. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Bosh is overrated along with Stoudamire. Stoudamire is athletic but he plays with Nash which sets him up for a lot of dunks. He is about the same when it comes to shooting jumpers as Scola. Bosh is better then Scola but not as much as people might think. He is good everywhere but I don't think he can carry a team.

8. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

I love posts like this.