1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Should they have all panicked and started crying? I'm not sure what you expect. Hillary got weak in the knees, and they held her up and got her into the car. Nothing out of the ordinary for these guys doing their job.

2. Dei

Dei Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hd4NH9jKNas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did she have a seizure?

3. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Nope but if you'd like to pretend you're a physician and diagnose her from a video, and end up looking silly, then go ahead.

1 person likes this.
  4. Dei

Dei Member

But that's what you're doing.

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

No, I'm not diagnosing anything.

6. Dei

Dei Member

You just said she's not having a seizure...

7. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Basically, Dei isn't saying that Hillary Clinton suffered an on-camera seizure. He's just asking questions. But, plenty of people, good people; the best, are saying that she did and the American people deserve answers. Why won't Hillary Clinton stare at a violently flashing light for 30 seconds during a nationally-televised press conference to discredit these baseless accusations?

It reminds of a certain GOP presidential nominee that a lot of fantastic, in-the-know people are afraid of because of a $10,000 check to NAMBLA...

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Feel the Bern!

DD

9. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I'm pleased to see so many Republicans concerned about at least one woman's health.

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's way too early on a Monday for you to be this unhinged already.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Very well said, Dobro. The response to your post from the usual people here on the Far-Right simply highlights how on target it was.

Couldn't agree more, Donny. Why they simply didn't respond in that fashion points to the need for a bit of a shakeup among her advisers for this campaign. What you suggest makes a hell of a lot of sense and would have largely put this to bed, in my opinion.

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That is a lack of diagnosis, not a diagnosis.

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Or they could just say something like:

"Hillary Clinton is running against Donald Trump."

15. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

That's literally the opposite of a diagnosis.

16. Dei

Dei Member

I asked a yes/no qustion. You said no i.e. it's NOT a seizure.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm not a doctor but it looks like a seizure to me too. Go get all defensive if you want.

Anyway, replacing Clinton would be a bad idea, imo, and I'd be surprised if it is even possible unless Clinton willingly steps down (not likely). I don't share people's confidence that Kaine could do better or even as well as Clinton against Trump -- or Bernie or Biden, for that matter. You'd have to familiarize a whole other personality to the voting public (especially if it is Kaine), and then take a lot of risk on what faults the opposition will find. The only good news would be the strong anyone-but-Trump sentiment that runs through this election year.

Unfortunately, I think questions about Clinton's health will probably hurt her numbers too. But, I don't think it should. Our government is built to not depend on personalities. If she can't serve, we have a VP. I hope she gets better, but politically it's okay regardless. The only reservation would be if Kaine were another Sarah Palin. I expect he'll get more scrutiny and more prominence, but he looks like he can acquit himself.

18. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Ballot deadlines have passed in many states, and VOTING has even begun in some places. Changing out Hillary at this point would be a very difficult process, filled with legal challenges. The process probably becomes impossible when the calendar hits October. So Hillary needs to hang on for 3 more weeks in order to truly cement her place as the Democrats' candidate. There is going to be some HIGH DRAMA between now and October 1st. The truth of the matter is that the mere discussion of Hillary being replaced is extremely damaging to her candidacy.

Again, it's the lying about her health that is the major source of trouble here. Americans would sympathize with her if she were just sick. But the lying about it is the problem. Imagine the fury if these selfish Clinton lies end up ushering in PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP. At that point, the Democratic party just implodes.

GOOD DAY

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I disagree on Bernie and Kaine. Trump and Clinton are very very weak candidates. Every nominated candidate in the last 20 years could be either of these two at this point.

I would take any ethical candidate who wasn't wrapped up in social justice causes, regardless of party. I would happily vote Kaine or Bernie.

20. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Definition of diagnosis:

the identification of the nature of an illness or other problem by examination of the symptoms

You have to rule in for it to be a diagnosis. FB said it was not a seizure, therefore it was ruled out.