1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DNC to consider replacing Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ScolaIsBallin, Sep 11, 2016.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    I think they have to replace Hillary at this point. The handling of her health issues and the outright lying that took place this week was probably the worst lying of her political career -- the peak of a very tall mountain of lies. How is she going to debate TRUMP LION if she is physically weak and requiring medical care?

Just imagine how ugly the replacement process is going to be. I can already hear Hillary squealing over losing her life's ultimate pursuit. She won't go down as easily as she flopped over that curb yesterday.

GOOD DAY

1 person likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

TRUMP LION?

not with his soft and tiny Asian lady hands.

More like a fat, middle aged house cat that was neutered too early.

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What stupid F-ing people us American's have become. Hillary health truthers are the new Obama birthers. You folks will make believe whatever gives you the feeling that you are hating(with vitriol) a much better candidate (although she comes with a TON of baggage I admit) because of some conspiracy theory made up by the craziest of the crazies in your inner circle.

The real question is though... do paranoid lunatic racists/sexist xenophobes realize they are paranoid lunatic racist/sexist xenophobes???? Seems to me all of those attributes lead you to believe everyone else that doesn't recite your BullSh#$ are the crazy ones. Sad Sad people.

4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You should try listening to yourself speak, or reading what you write sometime.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

These medical health episodes are apparently routine for her and her crew. Watch the video and see how they hand this. Business as usual.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gCx0x0rigeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These people are well practiced in this situation. Clearly this is not an unusual situation for them. There is no sense of surprise or alarm. No apparent chatter between them.

1 person likes this.
  6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Why does the Clinton campaign always make life hard for itself?

Instead of concocting this "overheated" nonsense, just outright say....

"Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday but chose to attend the memorial services on Saturday regardless. During the service she felt weak and was overcome by exhaustion. She went to her daughter's apartment to rest and felt fine a few hours later. After consulting with her doctor she will spend the next few days resting and continuing treatment. She is expected to resume her normal campaign schedule shortly."

Is that really so hard?

Would anyone have given her as much crap about this?

When your #1 problem is your lack of trustworthiness, you need to stop lying and obfuscating things.

1 person likes this.
  7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Which would very likely be another concoction. She clearly appears to have something else going on here than pneumonia. Hillary and her crew appear to be lying to the American people about this, yet again.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Richard Nixon and Warren G. Harding are both still dead, so you still won't have to.

9. dobro1229

I actually stay away from politics most of the time because that people like you don't care if I have an alternate take than yourself that adds thought to the discussion. People like yourself (most likely), only want to see and hear what vindicates yourself so there is no point (evidence to what I said about the paranoid right being incapable of constructive discussion).

I literally could tell you the grass is green and the fact that you sniffed out or I said that I vote or might vote democrat will make you conjure up any reason why the grass is red, or purple in your eyes.

The MOST LIKELY fact here is that you saw a 67 year old woman pass out due to heat exhaustion and is sick with lingering pneumonia.

Just like its MOST LIKELY a fact that Donald Trump is a 70 year old man with high blood pressure, and at risk of heart attack.

The problem here is we are electing 70 year old folks to the white house which is a very physically taxing job due to the stress, travel, etc. OF COURSE health is an issue here, but what the Hillary Health Truthers refuse to talk about is how its not some F-ing Alex Jones Liberal Conspiracy... its right there in front of us, and its BOTH of our candidates. You want to talk about health of the Commander & Chief, fine... but are you going to have a rational discussion about it.... Hell no. Its all a F-ing made up conspiracy with you crazies.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

There's a legitimate concern when the stakes are this high. There's no higher office than President of the most powerful country. Even if the chances are less than 1%, the Democratic party needs a contingency plan.

11. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Obama 4 more years

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

A coup, you mean.

It would be unwise to put it past him and his supporters, given all of the lawless antics that we have already witness from him and his regime.

13. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You're delusional. Absolutely nothing President Obama has done suggests he would stage a coup.

You people deserve to ride the Trump train straight into the ground.

14. dobro1229

Its a concern for BOTH candidates though and its NOT a conspiracy. These are 70 year old people. What 70 year olds do you know of without health issues.

The only thing that needs to be talked about is the importance of the Vice Presidents to both candidates in this election. I personally don't want to see anyone die as president obviously (even though you can't say the same about some of the folks on the right who would love to see Obama and Hillary die in the worst way), but there are legitimate risks at that age.

The only thing that needs to be talked about is the importance of a strong Vice President in this election. Both candidates are healthy enough to do the job until they aren't. Just like my grandfather was healthy enough to run a 200 acre farm by himself (a physically taxing job in itself) at 78 until he wasn't.

The conspiracy theories are just plain stupid. Common sense just seems to be a lost art I swear.

15. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Obama is a lawless thug, as he has demonstrated time and again. He is a narcissist and a pathological liar, who absolutely cannot be trusted.

Also, I am not a Trump supporter, so I won't be riding on any "Trump train," thank you very much.

16. mtbrays

Supporting Member

Please demonstrate where the sitting president of the United States has shown any inclination, besides executive order (which every president has done to some extent), to being a "lawless thug."

You can disagree with a president's policies and actions. You can forcefully take stands against them. But the moment you jump to hyperbole ("lawless thug") is the moment you demonstrate that you're not actually interested in democratic compromise. People who may want to seek middle ground are suddenly turned off and see you as irrational.

And LOL at "narcissist." As if any person who has ever run for president hasn't been a tad narcissistic. The office really doesn't endear itself to humility.

Also, nearly 60% of Americans approve of President Obama at the moment and saw fit to elect him twice. I'd say they trust him just fine.

#56 mtbrays, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

If being "interested in democratic compromise" means capitulating to the vile and unprincipled agenda promoted by Obama and the Democrat left, then no, I am not interested in that. LOL.

You have clearly demonstrated yourself to be an Obamabot and a knee-jerk apologist for him and his regime. It is very sad to see people reduced to this level.

18. mtbrays

Supporting Member

I'm happy to support President Obama and think he's vastly superior to both current major party candidates. If that makes me an "Obamabot," I'll join the 60% of Americans that keep laughing at you (and voting for the "Democratic left" in national elections while keep wondering why your rhetorical bile isn't working).

That you see the basic machinery of democratic government as "capitulations" and "vile" shows a lot about you. Nothing in this country, on either side, has been meaningfully achieved without a few people setting aside their ironclad political beliefs for the sake of legislative compromise.

You sound more interested in ideological purity tests than electing people who can effectively govern 319 million people.

19. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

It's all a plot!

Ms. Clinton polls better when she is absent. She can disappear for a couple of weeks and let Trump continue his death spiral with the nations full focus.

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Except that the longer she is out, the more the concern about the seriousness of her health issues will spiral, as people speculate about a real death spiral by her.

How long can she remain out of sight now without this getting substantially worse for her? 3-4 days? Maybe a week at the very most?

People are watching this now and will be looking forward carefully for her next public appearance.