1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMO worst player in NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slickricky, Dec 26, 2013.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ahhhhhhh.

Nice game Dmo !

DD

2. Valio!

Valio! Member

3. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

any highlight play of DMO.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

played awesome today.

5. pnr

pnr Member

Dmo the goat defender shut down the grizzlies offense. Hope he keeps it up and McHale keeps playing him.

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

You will get on the court and stay on the court with defense. Keep it up DMo!

7. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

What a great game, I'm so happy to see Dmo get some real playing time. I hope Mchale puts him in the rotation as the second pf off of the bench. I like Jones play, but I think with consistent minutes Dmo would take the starting spot, but I would be happy to just see him in the rotation for now.

I seen on twitter that Harden, Howard and parsons said it was Dmo who won them the game.

8. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

DMO said that was the hardest he's ever played, what scares me about that is the dude's conditioning. It seems terrible and he was supposed to improve it.

10. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

It's kind of hard to gain a bunch of weight and improve your conditioning at the same time.

It's also hard to stay in basketball shape when you don't get any playing time. I know what your saying, I also thought that was a strange comment also about his conditioning. I feel confident with consistent playing time his conditioning won't be a problem.

11. Asian Sensation

Pretty sure no amount of practice and conditioning compares to the speed of an actual game. Especially when you've been riding the pine that long.

12. omgTHEpotential

You can't have good conditioning if you barely play. They barely practince in the NBA, and with all the travel there is just no way to stay in shape without actual playing time. Nothing can replicate that in-game intensity as well.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

The bottom line is that he had a big opportunity and he took advantage of it.

14. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

You deserve the ban hammer just for this stupid and inane knee jerk post. D-Mo beasted on Randolf tonight, ending with a plus 17. No D-Mo, no win.

15. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Good job, good effort for D-Mo. He played awesome tonight. But he should lay off once in a while in attempting to block shots as it could be a source of an easy foul.

16. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

It's not the first time DMo took advantage of minutes and still got no extra minutes for it. It will be interesting if McHale sees fit to play DMo more going forward.

17. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

D-Mo showing the haters he's not afraid of wolf.

18. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yep. I am also waiting to see how McHale responds. I still think his rotations are horrible. DMo said he and Parsons both were winded. I think McHale played some guys too many minutes in too long stretches. The coach needs to trust his bench a bit.

19. Normalus

Normalus Member

Sell high?

20. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

A Grizzly bear!