1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMo a no-show to today's physical

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joshuaao, Dec 6, 2016.

1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

i hope Morey does all in his power to screw over dmo. **** this guy

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I agree.

DD

3. HRox832

HRox832 Member

Unbelievable

4. RightTooCensor

Motiejunas shouldn't expect a cavalry to knock on his front door the way the Clippers did for DeAndre Jordan.

If he wants to leave then he can go.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

FIRST PAGE

the DD curse is real.. it's no laughing matter now. DD stay away from our other players.

Exiled likes this.
  6. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Dmo, its a business. You didn't prove jack squat last year. Guess he's probably looking at Parsons getting max money which is crazy as it is. Get over it .

7. hakeemthagreat

At DMo is a classic example of a "privileged" athlete who thinks he's better than he really is. You guys hype this guy like he's a superstar. Dude averaged 6pts last year lol

8. YallMean

YallMean Member

We can't take him in at this point. What does it say to the rest of team? It is a business, and good luck to him, but not on a team that is trying to win games. Just cut him loose.

9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Dmo is trash. **** him

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's like the bumper sticker . . . "Sports representation is no hobby, hire a professional."

alethios and JayGoogle like this.
  11. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

This doesn't make sense.

Dmo saying he'll be happy even if Houston matches. Coming back to Houston once the rfa contract was signed. I saw a report a few days ago that both teams already cleared him physically. Dantoni has been saying he'd like to have him here. Supposedly the players have been talking to him and about him in the locker room.

And then you refuse to report?

Something is not right.

Vivi likes this.
  12. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

Is dmo's agent, the former bulls player?

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

“I’m happy with the people I was working with. I’m happy with the city. This is a business. Whichever jersey I’m going to wear, I’m going to play as hard as I can for the team.”- D-Mo. (Like Osweiler, says all the right thing, but actions says otherwise)

I say u keep him on the team and fine his ass, if he gives in, just let him sit on bench and create false injuries (like Asik), tank his value even more. But then again if he's really good, if he can get over this whole fiasco and not create more drama/ruin chemistry maybe he can be let into our rotation. I respected him when he was standing up for himself trying to find a better deal, cause in business it can be a btch, but as PROFESSIONAL you do not renege a deal you sign 2. CBA can't even back D-Mo on this. Best way to show goodwill is fire BJ armstong, D-Mo.

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

DMO and BJ really tried to draft a contract like they were getting out of the Church of Scientology and failed. I knew that interview I read after he signed the Nets offer sheet was dripping with smugness.

15. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

yes

16. YallMean

YallMean Member

BJ is a fraud. Why couldn't he do all of this during the off-season? DMO is an idiot for not firing him.

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

Can someone ask DMos barber for an update?

napalm06 likes this.
  18. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

D-Mo needs to fire his agent. He's getting bad advice.

I don't think signing the Nets contract was super-smart, it was team-friendlier than I assumed he was looking for after rebuffing the Rockets' final offer. But once it's signed, it's a done deal and you don't get take-backs.

The best way to deal with this is to treat it as if it never happened. Sit on the deal until he reports, and neither punish him for it nor reward him with minutes. Let D'Antoni find how much playing time he deserves without management interference or consideration of the hard feelings. At that point, either he's productive and we move on, or he's toxic and he gets benched and is only hurting himself in regards to his next contract.

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

someone get Vernon Maxwell on BJ Armstrong.

jbasket, RocketsJumer, Vivi and 6 others like this.
  20. opticon

opticon Member

I am done with Dmo. Taking my jersey to the rockets shop and asking for an exchange.

I was fine with the hold out. Not reporting to the physical after signing the offer sheet crossed the line.

I will not wear the jersey of someone with no honor.