1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DMo a no-show to today's physical

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joshuaao, Dec 6, 2016.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Some day, Donatas Motiejunas will be remembered along with Curt Flood and John Mackey in the annals of sports labor-organizing history.

glenadyll likes this.
  2. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Read between the lines

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Can't play in Europe either:

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The sad part is that. If you don't want to play for the Rockets than just say it man. Sure it means you've made enemies with Rocket fans but if you really want to go to the Nets...just say it.

Honestly, all he had to say is "I'm just looking for a fresh start and new opportunity." the Rockets likely just say alright and move on.

Also yes, he does have his rights. I agree with DMO there...he has the right to not play in the NBA and go play in Europe. If he wants to do that then he should just do it. He has little FA rights as a RFA. I'm not sure what Armstrong is trying to accomplish here.

My guess is that he's using DMO to attract bigger RFA and to give them more power (As they really have none) and in his mind if he gets DMO onto the team DMO wants to play for then it'll set a precedent for all the bigger name RFAs...which are basically all the big young NBA stars like Davis, KAT, Porzingis, etc etc...this is his big power move and he's using DMO and DMO doesn't realize it.

Dmo's options at this point are to play for the Rockets or for him to return him to RFA so that he can get another offer...which is now more unlikely since he's just decided to not do a simple physical.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I alluded to this **** a few days back based on my sauces

DMo's back is worse than reported and he really cannot sustain NBA level play. Dude just wanted a big contract to chill and he learnt from his buddy Chandler Parsons.

PhiSlamma15 likes this.
  7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Yeah but Dmo has been sighted here in Houston . Why come back at all ?

8. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

Oh I love this even more. Hope it's true. F*CK DMo NoShow!

9. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Poor Bobby Brown.

DonKnock and snowconeman22 like this.
  10. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Didn't Morey talk about suing Detroit last season after they rescinded the trade after they had already passed Dmo's physical.

I'm so pissed/disappointed right now. Dmo would have made this team much deeper and given us another option in crunch situations. Having a legit post up player that can also hit the three would have really helped this team.

When I first got the notice that he didn't show up I was hoping it was just a flight issue, like he was stuck in Lithuania or something. This is some BS!

11. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

So both Dmo and his agent are complete dumb asses. **** both of them.

FANfrom86toNow likes this.
  12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Bobby Brown doing everything tog et back into the roster. Dude has some voodoo black magic powers.

First when he is cut he got Gordon injured. Now that Gordon is ok, he has caused Dmo to not show up.

Jayzers_100 and snowconeman22 like this.
  14. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Who and who? :)

15. craguin

craguin Member

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

regardless of what happens I wanna thank BJ and Dmo for providing clutchfans with some of the most entertaining threads all year . Between these shenanigans and the Rockets' entertaining play ; les has once again proven that he is a master . Are we all not entertained ?

Jayzers_100 and ramotadab like this.
  17. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

18. DMO (DJ remix)

WTF man, i lost ALL respect i had for him.

DudeWah likes this.
  19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

SAY IT WITH ME MY FELLOW CLUTCHFANS!

"YUUUUUULE C!!!"

DonKnock and Snow Villiers like this.
  20. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Did the Nets waive the physical or something? Because they would not be anymore lenient on him with it than the Rockets would.

I doubt it's about minutes, because he technically signed a 4 year deal and whatever team he plays for will just exercise that option.

It could be about the incentives. It could just be bad blood.

It could be D-Mo wants to play in the soft ass leastern conference to avoid guys like Davis, KAT, Gobert, Blake, DeAdnre, Aldridge, Cousins, Adams, Marc, Favors, Nurkic, and instead play guys like Tristan Thompson, Al Horford, Jonas, Kristaps, and who else?