1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Divorce sucks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by studogg, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

What part of not defending his behavior didn't make sense?

My point is the anger/outrage should start with the person in the committed relationship. Of course, he's not an innocent victim.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

You mean like the way that woman felt when she got married?

Come on Comets, while you may love her, more than likely she does not feel teh same about you or else she would be making the same types of sacrifices you are, yet, she isn't, she is having her cake and eating it too.

Honestly, and I am just guessing based upon your posts, it sounds more like lust than love.

DD

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Well sure but they're not here posting so I have nothing to say to them. That has no bearing on CW's decision or participation.

It is my guess that CW over-stated his role in his first post and several people picked up on it. It sound like he's just being more of a diligent friend... at least I hope that is what is going on.

He did put himself "at the same table" as studdog and infidelity is what stu was discussing... there's the confusion.