1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Divorce sucks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by studogg, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

You really think it's appropriate to come into studogg's divorce thread to tell him his wife isn't getting what she needs...... DAMN that's about as cold as I have ever seen!

Swoly, Just because your wife is fat and ugly so you don't have to worry about her cheating on you with actual men - just restaurants and fast food, doesn't give you the right to go at him like that when he's hurting. Some people like attractive women and stuff like this can happen. ;):grin::):(:p:eek::mad::confused::rolleyes:

How you have acted in this thread is uncalled for and unacceptable.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Who added this one: "swoly-d = unmarried. it's all a lie"?? I'll rep! :grin:

The one about "emo people" was awesome... I wished I had thought about that. :)

I've seen some of those p0rn movies. They "a'ight."

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

4. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Dei, get off your Mom's computer.

5. Prince

Prince Member

get a flesh light.

1 person likes this.
  6. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

thats your response to everything:mad:

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm sorry to hear you're going through something like this. It's freaky to me that you posted this today because I'm involved in a couple of situations but on the opposite side of the table with married women. I guess in my mind I always think the woman knows what's she's doing. If she's in a bad situation and I can offer something better then what's the harm in that? It's obviously quite a lot more complicated than that though. Thanks for posting.

Swoly! I dig your posts but c'mon man. If you were trying to help a brother out that would be one thing but your posts just sound arrogant and self-serving. You should man up and apologize. Peace.

1 person likes this.
  8. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

CometsWin, are you saying what I think you're saying?

Sorry for the heartache stu. My first marriage unraveled in 1990- 2 years after the infidelity. Finally realized that I couldn't repair her heartlessness and solipsism. We got married around age 20. Seven years without kids plus six years with kids.

Find a way to be civil for the kids' sake. My kids of divorce are now 27 and 25 (married). Spend six years as a bachelor and burned up the highway to see my kids. In the end, it will have been worth it but it also was along the way.

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Nothing to say, but I happened to be reading this a while ago, found it at least somewhat relevant:

1 person likes this.
  10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Are you saying that you are having affairs with two married women?

11. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

studogg - sorry to hear what you are going through. just remember that even though we are not all perfect but you have done everything you could to make it work. there may be a time of sorrow but you are now, at a cost, a better person than your were - not that you needed improving. i am certain that you will find that till death do you part woman that will love you for your total package. not to hammer bars or be anti-alchol but that tdyp woman will be hard to find in a bar since they are so many others non-tdyp women mingled in - especially after a couple of beers. give this some time to readjust your bearings and get on with being happy with who you are and just be there for the kids. that 1 woman will just appear one day when you probably aren't even looking.

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear about your situation Studogg. I don't have too much to add but I agree with Manny and others to focus on your kids.

There are a lot of things in this thread though that have been on my mind recently but I don't want to derail it more than it is so I will start a new thread.

13. SwoLy-D

OK, since you ask nicely :eek:.

I ask of you, then, one thing: please point out where I sound arrogant (*and I don't know what you mean about "self-serving", so I won't ask you to point that out and then have to explain it to me) and I'll see if I truly do sound like that.

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

it doesn't matter whether you think you were arrogant or not. if everyone else perceives you to be that way, you are being that way.

walks like a dick, posts like a dick...

15. Prince

Prince Member

not everything, only to single/divorced men. for you dickave, you can use a cuckumber. :p

16. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?? I don't understand how it's possible to NOT think of the other side when you're being a homewrecker and the possible cause of the destruction of not one, but TWO families?? What's the harm in stepping in between the marriage of two people who have built their lives together?? Seriously, I simply can't believe somebody could be THIS clueless. If it took a man getting his heart ripped out on this BBS for you to understand the ramifications of your actions, I weep for the woman you finally do end up settling down with.

17. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Not defending his behavior, but he's not the one in a committed relationship.

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Correct, and I agree that not every married situation is ideal (sometimes divorce is the BEST option), however that doesn't mean that it's justifiable to be CLUELESS as to what the other side is going through. He flat out admits to the fact that he's never even thought about the fact that he's breaking up a marriage. He simply states that he figured the woman had her **** together enough to know what she was doing (a cheating woman making a mistake?? That's IMPOSSIBLE!), and that's why I can't garner any kind of respect for what he's doing. At the end of the day, he has completely inserted himself into a situation that he doesn't belong without understanding the consequences.

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

applause. has someone who's had to deal with the humilation of seeing his wife step out on his marriage, i respectfully say **** that guy.

20. SwoLy-D

:p Hurt a nerve? Thank you for answering, CometsWin.

If it makes you feel a lot better to start the name-calling, I guess you can do so. It's not like you're doing anything by calling me names... everyone's doing it... I guess... you should do it, too? :confused: