1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disturbing Tmac news

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Problem-Chyld, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

HOUSTON—Rockets players held a team press conference Tuesday to express their shock, confusion, and disgust at discovering shooting guard Tracy McGrady masturbating vigorously in the darkness of the team's tape room while viewing recordings of his recent stellar 41-point performance. "We were walking down the hallway like usual and heard a bunch of moaning and shouting coming the tape room, so we opened up the door and there was T-Mac with his warm-ups around his ankles, churning himself with both hands," said small forward Shane Battier. "He just kept grunting 'Put it through the rim. Again. Give it the soft touch. Oh, Tracy, you're so good. Don't tell me you're going to take it to the hole again. I'm not ready for that yet.'" Rookie Carl Landry, who has played an important role as a reserve, said he was happy he had to sit out with a bruised left knee, claiming that there was no chance McGrady could have masturbated to him.

2. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

[​IMG]

When will people stop posting the same **** over and over again? FML.

3. Hola-juwon

Hola-juwon Member

[FONT=Book Antiqua]

YIIIIHAAAAA[/FONT]

[​IMG]

4. Problem-Chyld

Problem-Chyld Member

well it hasnt been posted since i joined and theres people on here who have never seen it before either so why waste your time on something that has already been said

5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Holy crap that's the gayest pic I've ever seen :eek:

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

^^^Dirk looks like he's about to have an orgasm, Cuban looks like he's really enjoying himself and Nash just looks dorky. Disturbing to say the least.

Someone should photoshop Cuban here and his pic in Simmon's dorkapalooza article lol

7. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

It was posted last month.

8. bravo six

bravo six Contributing Member

LOL.. that was hilarious

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?