1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disturbance at Griffin house

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CiscoKid, Oct 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

BTW, if it's true that he chased her off twice THAT DAY! then that bi*** should have gotten the point not to be punched but she should have gotten the point that he didnt want her. You never know she problably did break in to his house since he didnt want her around!! :confused:

2. GRAYsquirrel

GRAYsquirrel Member

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2001/s/...22/1217380.html

This article is very telling......didn't realize Eddie's problems were already so nationally scrutinized and well-known.

Also, why does this girl's spokesman/lawyer, who is so confident in her story, say his firm will NOT be representing her.

And to punch a girl in the face and chase her down the street shooting a gun.....that's reckless as hell, even for EG. I think it's either not true or there were extreme circumstances to provoke this behaviour.

3. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Question: Is passing a urine test a requirement in the nba?

I didn't think there was drug testing in the nba?

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Best. Moniker. Ever.

Welcome.

5. john_l

john_l Contributing Member

Saying nothing is probably the *best* thing he can do in this situation. He hasn't shown real good judgement up to this point. If I am Hardin, the last thing in the world I want is to see him speaking extemporaneously with the cops and the press.

6. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

The gun? It was just for decoration. Woo-woo.

7. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Sun12
    You are obviously shooting aimlessly from the hip. Do you even know what you are talking about or what is really going on?

8. Nomar

Nomar Member

Post of the year.

Anyway, I hope this all works out for Eddie's life primarily. The Rockets are secondary at this point. A man's life is at stake.

9. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

I was just thinking! If he really did shoot at her car it had to be outside so the neighboors should have heard it!!!!

10. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Sun12
    Miss Romero is not the same woman that is believed to be Eddie's baby mama, Jessica Jeminez. Clear?

Now talking of mis Romero, ABC 13 reported that she has a 'history'. She has a cocaine possesion/trafficing charge and a theft charge in her criminal history. I believe they said that is not the only thing.

This no doubt weakens her case and maybe why the Houston Police is reluctant on charging Eddie with anything.

That said what is Eddie doing hanging out with folks like that? Guess Ralph Riley was right all along - that Eddie is running around town with 'riff-raffs' and thugs. :(

11. Preston27

Preston27 Contributing Member

It seems Eddie was trying to seperate from the people like that, thus Romero having to break in. Very sketchy details so far, but I'm calling BS on Romero.

12. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

No racist bashing here?:)

13. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

I live down the street from ShadowLake Homes! They do have gates but have entrances from other streets and sometimes they leave the gates open.

14. michecon

michecon Contributing Member

Well, that's about the only way you can "break in" the house and park your car in front of the house's driveway in a GATED community.

15. Ty_Webb

Ty_Webb Member

Eddies Gun goes WOoooo Woooooo!

[​IMG]

16. pcheung

pcheung Member

Trafficking? Is this girl more than an ex-girlfriend but his ex (or current) dealer/supplier, too?

Blackmail and extortion at 5am, anyone?

17. pcheung

pcheung Member

Whatever the story is, despite being a millionaire ball player living in a gated community, Eddie Griffin has chosen this for himself - he IS one of those "'riff-raffs' and thugs."

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It's not hard to get into many of these "gated communities". Unless they have a guard at the gate, you act like you're fiddling around punching in the code... pull back around to let someone else use it, the other car drives up and goes through, you follow the car. It's not hard.

My brother-in-law lives in one and we've done this when we've forgotten the code and haven't bothered yet to call him on the cell phone. If you are in some rolling pile of junk, it might be conspicuous. But even then, with the right timing, you could do it. They aren't as safe as they are made out to be. Not all of them.

19. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Or he gave the "acquaintance" the number in the past to allow her easy access in. Who knows, but gates are not fool proof.

20. Mexican_Moose

Mexican_Moose Member

was the gun a .45 or a 9mm?