1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Disney+] Ahsoka

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I agree on he second half of your spoiler
    where did he get ship??? Military let random folx leave in ships now? Esp Thrawn
    Who knew Ahsoka was better with one sword than two
    I did not turn on the show for Sabine/Ezra/etc

Thrawn was underwhelming - he was good in the cartoon
    here he was just smug
    they wasted the main female villian

I must say . . . this was better than Boba Fett but definitely felt like the Boba Fett series

Rocket River

Jontro likes this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

hold on i just got to s3 of rebels. don’t finish yet

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I thought the show was decent, but my take from the beginning that this should have been a movie stands. The way the action was shot, and the way it got edited because of a show budget really took me out of the action. Also all the sitting there talking moments would have been condensed to more of what is important, and made them more impactful.

Looking forward to seeing Ahsoka in a movie format with higher stakes for sure. Could care less if we saw much more of the Sabine, Ezra, and some of the other characters. Thrawn... sure I'd like to see if he has a role in bridging the original trilogy, and the sequel trilogy. Use him to connect the whole Snoke and Kylo Ren angle. That would be interesting to see, and maybe they can elevate the sequel trilogy a bit with some better connective tissue.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Jontro likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Enjoyed it , obviously they could have made the ending epic and much better but I take it.

Rosario was not my first choice but I am cool with it now.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I really did not like the Green Haired kid
    a Marty Sue

Rocket River

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

im all gor nerdrotic, but the breh’s whole channel is super specific to hating diznee and woke/she movement. im beginning to think breh is a one trick pony. need to add more substance to his hate arsenal

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

finally finished it a few days ago.

they should have given anakin a more prominent role. ezra didn't mature at all for 15 years, prolly caused by hanging out with ninja turtles. i didn't know sabine was azn.