1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting Lakers will get what's coming....KARMA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by got em COACH, May 2, 2009.

1. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

The question everybody should be asking when considering whether the NBA is rigged or whatever is why does Stern lie, does not want to clean things up, is not open for change, always ALWAYS fines everybody outside his own little staff, never holds refs accountable. Same goes for Stu Jackson and others.

I have never seen the full Kings Lakers series / game 6 but if there are some many bad calls something is up. There's definetly something fishy going on and in my opinion it can be three things:

1) Stern just does not want to get into the whole thing and tries to limit the talk of bad refereeing, therefore backing up his staff and fining players / coaches. This means that there are just some refs (officiating crews) who purposely blow calls on behalf of or against a player / team. This would explain why there are some referees involved in several of these questionable games.

2) Stern, Stu Jackson or whoever instruct the referees to prolong a series or call in favor of a certain player / team on any given night / in any series. This would explain the 2002 kings vs. lakers series, the 2005 rockets vs. mavs calls etc. Also the Pacers not advancing and the 99 playoffs would be part of this. This also would mean that Stern makes rules in such a way that guys like Yao can be unfairly treated and Lebron being treated like God (travelling, crap walking, doodoo running and such).

3) Everything is rigged, as much as possible, and many of these blown calls that people just see as human mistakes are simply because refs turning a blind eye to what is happening. This would also mean the super star calls are more than just favor treatment but a strategy to put (a) certain player(s) on a pedestal. This would mean the 6 championships lead by MJ, the 3-peat by LA among others were all fixed.

To me any of these are possible though I tend to lead to number 2. With the NBA being a business in the US where corruption is plentiful, of course they control some parts of the game. Especially because of the way Stern handles certain situations and when he talks, you just know he is a liar. The man has that suspicious look about him, just like George W. Bush.

2. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

great video series, i enjoyed them, i always new it was fishy, but i never took the time to look at all the plays since it was so long ago and with youtube and the internet now its so different from just 6-7 years ago thank you for posting i used this as a pre pump up video!

3. Electro

Electro Member

LOL.LOL.

Alright, now time to see who I know is going to the game that's near the red rowdys...or is one.

4. Electro

Electro Member

I can't believe I watched that whole thing. with the audio.

i feel like the person who made this is a depressed kings fan holding on to that warehouse up..stairs.

damn this is something to really think about.

Ironically, the Refs were no where screwing the Rockets
    in game 1.