1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Nook

Nook Member

No we don't, especially if we are going to compete on a global level.

2. Nook

Nook Member

This is a very good point, and the success or failure of the stock market should be more closely tied to the workers. This is the most fair and safe way to redistribute wealth. Republicans will fight it, but the wealthy inequality is out of hand. The wealthy don't want to live with barbed wire and body guards like the wealthy in Venezuela, Nicaragua, India, China and South Africa. It is in everyone's best interest to have a relatively happy population.

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is from Feburary. You'll notice they don't actually have those other texts with antifa. If you dig a little bit you'll come across a bunch of excuses as to why they don't actually communicate the same stuff to antifa.

In April or May, they quietly reassigned him perminantly to internal affairs.

Here's another little tidbit:

Explain how "there won't be any cops there to arrest you" = dissuading the violent fascists.

There's another video where cops under Niiya tell Patriot Prayer, "we know you guys have warrants, we just arrested the Antifa guys you were just fighting with, if you go home right now, we won't arrest you".

mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. biff17

biff17 Member

I wondered if something else had been reported.

Ok it makes sense now.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If you've seen the amount of wealth we have that isn't going downward, you know trickling down, you'd change your position. The only way to get that to trickle down is to make workers valuable so their pay goes up across the board. It start from a strong labor class.

6. Nook

Nook Member

If only there was a mechanism to have the wealthy pay their fair share and then distribute it to the workers......

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

UBI goes to everyone, not workers, devaluing the currency and raising prices... as far as I can tell man.

8. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

It will either be done by the native population; or by the incoming Muslim population, which will eventually take over due to their higher fertility; or a general collapse; or some scenario that involves all of these factors.

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's frustrating that you and I can actually agree on the problem, and have very different ideas about the solution. I want a strong labor class as well. But, creating worker scarcity isn't going to work. Aside from it being hard to do, the whole strategy is undermined by automation and free trade anyway. Giving labor marginally more leverage by restricting some competition is grossly insufficient given how the economy has changed.

Yeah, there are lots of things totally outside of my control, immigration and patriarchy both included. On which to support, I'd rather tell my daughters to tolerate diversity than to put aside their ambitions and become baby factories for some man.

10. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

And this is the feminist zeitgeist boiled down to its essence: the idea that being a worker-bee drone for some corporation, and barely making ends meet, is more fulfilling than being married and having a family. Until such time, of course, that they can no longer have a family. Then comes the schadenfreude.

In the meantime, the government, in its desperate search for workers, imports them wholesale from countries that still have high fertility, with no regard to the social fabric or national unity. Because somebody's gotta pay those Medicare and SS taxes.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Then perhaps more men should start staying at home, being married, and rasing families instead of just barely making ends meet.

12. Buck Turgidson

Don't eat food and live outdoors.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You're sounding very incel today. Do you think my children's freedom to choose their most fulfilling path through life should be subordinated to the interests of the state?

JayGoogle likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Automation is happening so worker scarcity is more neccessary than ever imo... it is not even creating it artificially. Not enforcing immigration is artificially taking away worker scarcity where it should exist.

JuanValdez likes this.
  15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Instead of using your Trumpanzee common sense why don't you do a little research and then come back and eat some humble pie.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

That'st he point though, he's not one of their own. He's a schmuck with a camera who lives in Portland and acts in concert with the Nazis who continue to have these hate rallies. He's as much a journalist as I am when I get my camera out.

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Now that they know, they should act accordingly. He's no longer with Quillette after the video surfaces. Before, they would just presume and give him the benefit of the doubt given his journalist label, which he has for years prior to these incidents.

CometsWin likes this.
  18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

And this is the feminist zeitgeist boiled down to its essence: the idea that being a worker-bee drone for some corporation, and barely making ends meet, is more fulfilling than being married and having a family. Until such time, of course, that they can no longer have a family. Then comes the schadenfreude.

In the meantime, the government, in its desperate search for workers, imports them wholesale from countries that still have high fertility, with no regard to the social fabric or national unity. Because somebody's gotta pay those Medicare and SS taxes.
    Heh, I don't know where you're getting any of this from my post(s).

There's about 2-3% of the female population that wants to (and can) achieve CEO (or equivalent) status. (It's a pretty lonely life that pretty much requires that person to sacrifice family and personal relationships for "success.") The problem is that the rest of them (and some of you guys too) have been brainwashed by the church of egalitarianism.

BTW, "incel" is more feminist shaming language. It's pretty telling that you resorted to it.

But we're probably at the risk of derailing this thread.

19. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

No, the two genders (and there are only two genders) should adhere to their biological-evolutionary roles. Really, that's what makes most people happy in the end.

The problem is that cultural brainwashing has people thinking otherwise -- only to find out, in their 40s and 50s, that where they landed in life is not in fact what they wanted.

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How about this...

How about we let each woman individually decide what she wants to do and if being a CEO is a (lonely) life.

BTW, how many female CEOs are unmarried?

Maybe, but maybe you crawled out of the 1920s, in todays age we let people decide what they want to do.

FranchiseBlade likes this.