1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

No it doesn't. It doesn't benefit the person that has to pay for the life and well being of another person, that they did not choose to help. But they have to at the point of the gun by the government.

And how do you know that they are not? Did you go around and ask in the emergency room and ask? I'm of a mind to accept that most there are not US citizens. I've heard and read enough reports. Moreover, I've been in the emergency room a number of times in the past few years, as a visitor. I've seen it first hand. Have you?

Yes, most recipients of welfare are white. That's a canard or non-sequitur in this argument. I was talking about the emergency room.

2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Those folks in the emergency room may well be citizens but the majority either dont know or pretend they dont know english during intake.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I just want to know how Soros is involved here. Give me a paragraph on that please.

dobro1229 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's your point?

6. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

I think the economics of illegal workers is thread worthy. I haven’t done my research or even reading on the subject (I’m sure SOMEONE will get on my ass for being off topic), but it seems to me that restaurants and a ton of other businesses function on illegal labor. I’m willing to guess that the nice folks who mow all the lawns in my neighborhood may not be here legally. Are there a crap ton of legal workers who are willing to do this work? I swear the restaurants in Chinatown would all shut down.

BruceAndre likes this.
  7. CometsWin

All of that work was done before Mexicans came flooding in to undercut wages and do the work.

8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is Patriot Prayer right here:

[​IMG]

Totally just misunderstood peaceful pro free speech demonstrators being bullied by the mean lefties.

The guy in the middle is known as "Tiny" and he is Joey Gibson's second in command. You can't see his left shoulder, but in bright red letters it says "RWDS" which stands for Right Wing Death Squad.

These guys who don't live in the city - many of them live in rural Washington - but they also bus in every pro-Nazi douchebag they can find from all over the country because because Portland is a liberal city, where they can find liberals to harass. But it is Portland ANTIFA that is totally the problem here.

I am 100% on board with the kick-the-crap-out-of-Nazis agenda. Every time I learn a little more detail about these douchebags, I feel a little more confidant in that. I'm sure Fox News viewers are still watching stories about how horrible ANTIFA is, like they just spontaneously appear out of nowhere and harass all the Patriot Prayer loving residents of Portland. I mean, it's not like Portland Police officers are feeding intel to their buddies in Patriot Prayer or anything.

Also, Joey Gibson already has a felony for breaking into a restaurant and stealing more than $1000 cash from when he was younger. Not surprisingly, he doesn't really talk about it.

9. CometsWin

What's interesting is the way this Andy Ngo character, "independent journalist" and Nazi sympathizer, is acting in concert with a lot of these pro-Nazi douchebags and carefully editing video to eliminate the instigating event in violent clashes only to show the retaliation and painting it as the actual instigating event. It's a carefully crafted propaganda effort for right wing scumbags everywhere. The media has done a poor job outing this nonsense.

10. Buck Turgidson

Fun fact: No.

Nook likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I hope those businesses go out of business, personally. Breaking the law isn't honorable, so I have little pity for under performing businesses. I pay all of my taxes, so why the hell shouldn't these scum bags? Screw them. Capitalism will play out and take them down as they should have long ago. Where demand exists for labor, the pay will rise. As the pay rises, more people will be willing to work those jobs. The specific jobs you mentioned could largely be filled by, and not limited to, veterans, teens, college students, kids in some special cases where businesses aren't always needed (kids who may want a crack at mowing little old Ms. Johnson's lawn for a few bucks or out of simple decency) or people looking for work. With less people, there will be more incentive to pay properly, train them and invest in them, and start treating them like damn human beings. If someone is illegal, they won't call the cops or IRS, allowing criminals to cheat the working class and the government.

While I support a wall in some places on the border, the idea doesn't go far enough since grapple hooks exist and where there is a will there is a way. We need to destroy their will to come to America. We need to tackle businesses that cheat the IRS on taxes and people employing illegal immigrant labor (what about Trump right? If he is guilty of this, he should be brought to justice too). Construction is actually one of the big sectors where Americans could work and get paid well. The wages are great now days but companies are cheating by not paying taxes. This is proper work and a trade that could provide a man for his whole life. A trade being taught to scabs who come in for no insurance wages and not being taught to Americans in many cases. This is part of why the middle class dried up.

What about muh labor shortage? Fast-track visas and registration for people with immediate skills needed on a temporary basis until the company can train people. Other wise, if they just don't want to pay higher wages, then they are part of the problem and not the solution for the working class. A real liberal understands this concept and fights for the working class, fyi, so I expect to get a lot of fake liberals around here giving me blow back.

Simply put... If they won't raise wages, let them go out of business. We've been living on supplemented labor for long enough. The withdrawal will be painful at first, and we may have to mow our own lawns or cook our own dinners if our favorite restaurant was breaking the law and can't operate legally, but the economy, if allowed to, will adjust. If I pay my share, so too should they. If my foreign relatives follow immigration law, so too should they. If I follow the law to the best of my ability at all times, so too should they. No free passes.

#791 dachuda86, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Rileydog and JuanValdez like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Do you support what they did to him? Why are they doing bad things that can be "carefully" edited? I doubt he had to be that careful since they are violent and wearing masks to hide their face from prosecution.

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I think the media is hesitate of ousting one of their own, so to speak, in the era of trump fake news. And they rightfully give their colleague the space to do their professional work. But they definitely should call out clear violation to journalistic ethic and integrity.

Through some recent history and his past behavior, you come to understand that he play loose with facts and is misleading. He is not a good source and has shown a lack of journalistic ethic and integrity.

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Economies are built on the assumption of modest inflation over time, including the inflation of population. If our population declines, so will our economy. We have seen what that's done, for example, in Japan. And given that rival world powers have a strength built on numbers, we might condemn ourselves to a lesser role on the world stage if we cease to grow. It seems like rational policy to keep growing, especially given that we still have room for it. That might not be enlightened self-interest -- it might be better to trade money and power for quality of life and sustainability -- but you can understand why our country would choose it.

On this I agree with you. The biggest frustration I have with the immigration debate is that the real pain point is that people who cannot legally work are being hired anyway, and the hiring companies hide behind a fig leaf to avoid culpability. Companies hiring illegal labor should get crucified, but usually they have little trouble satisfying the meager legal standards of due diligence and its just the workers who are punished. Trump's more vigorous immigration enforcement still doesn't do crap about employers, so it is doomed to fail. If they could tighten controls there, you wouldn't need any wall. Prices might go up, some businesses built on the assumption of low labor costs might fail, some people might find themselves unemployed, but that's fine we'll adjust. Same logic on a living wage -- an increase might bankrupt some businesses and leave some unemployed, but we'll adjust, it's ok.

Rileydog, biff17 and RayRay10 like this.
  15. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Well, ok, but there is another, better way to do this than open borders: restore the patriarchy.

16. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I think you are right about this, and it's definitely worthy of another thread.

Just quickly here: we need people who will mow lawns or put on new roofs; but Americans don't want to do those jobs, and American buyers/consumers don't want to pay more than a certain amount for these services. Therefore, we, as a nation, seem to have almost unconsciously placed these types of jobs in the illegal worker category.

Rileydog and B-Bob like this.
  17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, good luck with that.

Nook likes this.
  18. biff17

biff17 Member

From the article "feeding intel" is a stretch as well as them being buddies.

I am not a LEO apologist but those texts seem pretty harmless especially considering he had similar text with the other group.

19. biff17

biff17 Member

Restore the Patriarchy!

20. Nook

Nook Member

I think this is going off course some what. However I would point out that the vast majority of the country is classified as "white", so them taking 36% of the aid is actually lower than their population percentage, and that doesn't included how much of the total tax base comes from "whites".

This is not surprising as historically the oppressed or the newest immigrant group tends to have higher levels of poverty than more established groups.

I think African American relative poverty needs to be solved as African Americans make up 10% of the population but according to these numbers, are 2.5 times as likely to use/need SNAP. That is a massive percentage increase over the general population. However for political reasons the concern is Hispanics, which all the data shows are quite successful at integrating into American society, which isn't a surprise as most "white" people do integrate successfully and ultimate face less prejudice, look no further than the Italians.