1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I love how the republicans are all about bullying until they get bullied then they whine like "What did I do"....lol this is what you get. If you incite hatred don't be surprised if some crazy comes after you. That is what happens when you rile people up.

I am NOT surprised - I will not be a participant but I expect a lot more of this to happen unless Trump calms his rhetoric and lies down.

You guys need to crack a history book and look up income disparity and the results therein....if you can read.

DD

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are derranged.... i can't take you seriously if you think political intimidation is ok.

mick fry, King1 and Os Trigonum like this.
  3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Carlson is just a distraction while we get ready to occupy Lakewood.

kevC, Granville and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So you are the same with Trump calling the press fake news?

Be consistent now.

DD

5. Granville

Granville Member

Nothing but crackhead rhetoric from you. You sound like one of those idiots outside Tucker's house. Both sides need to calm down.

dachuda86, mick fry and King1 like this.
  6. Granville

Granville Member

Walk that caravan right up to his doorstep where he will literally tell you to go to hell.;)

7. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

What type of comment is that? That was just horrible of you to say that.

Do you think Don Lemon also deserves to have a terrorist group show up at his him in the middle of the night because he preaches hate and fear?

mick fry and King1 like this.
  8. jsingles

jsingles Member

There are actually posters on here advocating and approving of what these little children did?

mick fry, King1 and jcf like this.
  9. crash5179

Add painting an anarchy symbol on the driveway, putting hate signs on the vehicles and slamming yourself against the front door until it actually cracks along with announcing threats in a bull burn. Does that equal terrorism in your book? It was a lot more than chanting in the streets.

10. crash5179

1. Provide evidence that Tucker is a racist.
    2. No sympathy for him? How about his wife and kids who were the only ones home and had to hide in the closet while the police arrived.
    3. Vandalizing and Threatening is not ok.

I always thought you were a decent dude. I’m more than shocked that you believe in terrorism as a way to push your political agenda.

mick fry, King1 and jcf like this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just Google him and you will see. He made his brand by pushing the limits of inflammatory rehtoric?

12. crash5179

Sweet Lou 4 2
    DaDakota
    FranchiseBlade

Are exactly the type of people who would have condoned and defended cross burnings. They each have multiple posts in this thread defending the actions of a terrorist group that terrorized a mother at home alone with her children are reprehensible.

mick fry likes this.
  13. Granville

Granville Member

He might be a decent dude. He's just caught up in his feelings devoid of any semblance of logical thinking.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Could you please point to where I am championing this group? If not, you should be a man and apologize.

See - this is exactly what the right does. Makes up **** to demonize those they disagree with. You are the epitome of the alt-right and how you distort reality to fit your insecure white nationalist narrative. What a POS.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are so clueless it's not funny

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Look at your last post dipshit.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah **** those cucks. Those guys should go back to reddit and hide in their safe spaces.

Let's go to @mick fry house and see how a man eats mayonaisse from a jar.

@CCorn I SUMMON CORN WHISKEY

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  18. CCorn

CCorn Member

What timing. Just got home from an event. Taking a **** then cracking open some corn whiskey and ******** all over this thread.

moestavern19 likes this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

When you stoke the emotions of white nationalists by saying things like people from different backgrounds can't get along because they don't share the same values, you are inherently demonizing foreigners. That's white nationalists argument for separation. That's why he rails against diversity because it attracts the white nationalists to his program. That's stoking the flames. If you don't understand that than you are a bit blind my friend.

Antifa is a stupid organization. A miniscule fringe group of idiots that have no clue what they are doing. But their existing is like a parasite - they can only survive by feeding on the alt-right.

20. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lets go to Moes moms house and see how a “man” lives in a basement picking lint out of his belly button.