1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dirty Play From Game 3 by Mavs Assistant Coach

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shastarocket, Apr 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

WOW did everybody know about this?? This is my 1st time hearing it, amazing I never caught that even though I watched it only once or twice cause of how it ended of course..

This 'dirty' play by the assistant coach is not dirty at all and way overblown. Plenty of coaches have stepped on the court a few seconds and there have been who have disrupted a play, kept a player from jumping out of bounds to keep a ball inbound and even then the referees did nothing about it.

The funniest part is indeed how lost Dirk looks, as if he's shook up by the difficult instructions and just panicks :grin: He almost looks like Brewer whose feet and legs just move all over the place.