1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dirty lakers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by GlenRice, May 8, 2011.

1. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

I doubt it, but even if he did we wouldn't want him because he's dirty right? But wait if he's going to be a Rocket, he's a hero now! :rolleyes:

2. AFS

AFS Member

Probably not. The last time Kobe trade rumors were floating around (pre-Gasol) was after several disappointing seasons. I doubt he'd react that impulsively coming off of 2 consecutive championships. They're a Dwight Howard away from a championship team.

3. jlwee

jlwee Member

He is annoyed so he deserved to get hit like what Bynum did to him?

Cheap shot doesn't equal to physical play!

So the lead is 30 points and the Mavs should pity the Lakers by not scoring the rest of the game?

4. jlwee

jlwee Member

So you hate the Mavs not Barea but you still wish him to suffer a possible career ending injury?

5. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I never said I wish for that to happen to him, I dont wish a career ending injury on no one. But I still hate him just because he plays for the Mavs, I hate their whole team.

6. New Generation

Laker's need to cut their nails

7. jae713

jae713 Member

Bynum is such a dirty player, I would love to have him on the Rockets. :)

8. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Could not agree more with the OP. I hate the Fakers so damn much... it's difficult for me to put it into words.

I'm hearing all these dumbasses talk about how we "shouldn't judge the whole team by those two plays", well the fact is that we're not. Kobe and Fisher, and even Artest now are dirty little douches. Fisher is a flopper, Kobe is a whiner and an arrogant ass.

Could not be happier to see this team lose.

9. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

The thing that I hated most about the Fisher flagrant was that he was showing "how tough" he was by cheapshotting Scola. This exemplifies the media bias to great teams. However, I am glad that Barea got fouled... I hate him so much, but it was still uncalled for.

I'm going to sha-booms

10. Shrimz

Shrimz Member

I don't see why everyone hates Barea. He's a good player that I've only seen respect other players and play his heart out.

11. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's because he's banging Miss USA and people are jealous.

If our backup PG was playing lights out and driving it hard into the paint even in a blowout, our fans would be cheering. When it's a rival team, he deserves a career-ending injury.

Some of the fans calling the Lakers dirty but justifying it should look in the mirror.

12. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2FGkIp8Va58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is why I don't like Barea... not sure about other reasons

13. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I don't think I could root for a team of cheap shot artist. That's just me. If Hayes did what Bynum did I dont think I would give a damn if they won or lost anymore... You don't do that crap.

14. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Odoms ejection was justified. He was clearly picking a fight in a game that was over sine half time. To avoid having some sort of brawl it had to be done. The refs did a good job taking all this into consideration.

Nobody deserves getting elbowed in the ribs midflight by someone twice their size. If it would have been a player that jumps higher, it would have been a pretty ugly sight.

15. MONON

MONON Member

Let's see now, "The Lakers are dirty!". As GlenRice has shown, in the Kobe era they always have been. When they don't get their way, they pout & pull stunts like that. They have to. Since the NBA owns the balls, they can't take their ball and go home. I guess now there're going home without their balls!

16. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Dont see nothin wrong with neither hit....All it takes is for somewhere to knock da hell outta Kobe...Problem solved!!

17. kharboosa

kharboosa Member

That 30 point lead was because the Fakers decided they didnt want to play defense anymore, after the first quarter. Look I am all for winning and losing with class and respect, but if one team doesnt show up, then hey thats on them. I had no problem with dallas scoring and piling it on because the lakers didnt give a rats ass. Like typical spoiled kids, they expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter. And instead of letting their game do the talking, they resorted to talking with their elbows instead.

If i was Barrea, I would have kicked bynum in his knees. Pathetic excuse for a human being. You lost a game, now go and enjoy your 10 million dollars dumbass. He will be one of those players broke after 5 years from exiting the nba.

18. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

^what he said...it's well documented how trashy this team is...douche move, douche team...I hate them even more if that's possible...

I would imagine there will be suspensions for next season...I would hope...

19. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

So will a lot of players.

20. Prince

Prince Member

Bynum should be banned for a year.