1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Dirk's Girlfriend arrested??

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by yaoluv, May 7, 2009.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sounds like the most plausible explanation...man, I feel kind of sorry for him.

[​IMG]

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

[​IMG]

That's what caught my attention.

3. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

$%#$%@!! How come Denver gets all the breaks??? This b is going to reduced Denver's workload and they will be more rested when they face Rox in the next round.

4. ooze

ooze Member

5. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Can't believe Dirk couldn't find some chicks hotter. That chick must be a con artist and knows how to play into the mind of a man.

6. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Shocking new picture showing Dirk kissing the girl:

[​IMG]

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I saw a report tonight on the news about this. Apparently she's a scam artist who's got a criminal record. She ran out on a $10,000 dentist bill somewhere in Houston and attempted some type of ATM/bank fraud. His teammates even told him not to mess with her.

The reports were also rumoring she was pregnant and had been engaged to Dirk. She was apparently born or from the Houston/Friendswood area, too.

8. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

The word is that the Dirks friends and family members were against his relationship with the con-lady and she was causing strife between him and his family and friends so they are pretty happy at what went down. So are the Mavs organisation as they had issues with Dirk and the Lady.
    Also, it looks like Dirk got a P.I after he'd begun initial Pre-nup work and after the PI alerted Dirk, Dirk got with the DPD to arrest the lady while he was in Denver for Game 2. He let them know a time when she'd be at his place and then they could nab her.

9. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Ze German's choice in a female companion is what dissapoints most here in Dallas. We know Dallas has it's fair share of fake and back, blonde cali-wannabe girls and Cougarish-women but I think everyone wouldn't be so worked up if she at least looked decent or was one of the Dallas blonde, fake and bake types. I mean geez, she is just atrocious. Plus she's Thirtyf#$kingSeven! C'mon Dirk.
    She must have pulled one heckuva con job.

Before Tony Romo came along and before Willa Ford, there were two kings of Dallas and they were Dirk and Mike Modano. They could have almost any chick they wanted. Now Romo, as the Cowboys QB has assumed his rightful place in the hierarchy of Dallas guys but Dirk, for all his wack looks can still get almost any girl he wants in Dallas and yet he goes for the lady with 10 names. Amazing.

10. Lovemachine2000

You mean Cheryl Miller? :D

11. Lovemachine2000

Damn, that's a glamour shot to me :eek:

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

[​IMG]

I'm seriously on the floor right now.

But anyway, when you get down to the nitty gritty isn't all the same. :p

Besides, what if she is freak who is really good at the traditional oral/therapeutic techniques? That's gotta count for something. Im pretty sure Dirk has had his share of fake, cali-wannabe blondes, like most NBA, NFL, MLB players, UFC fighters, and 8th rate celebrities (who are wanting to pimped out by Harvey Levin or Perez Hilton). Yet, these fine girls, even with an abundance of practice have never mastered the fine arts of the human mouth (and not putting their d!ld--- to good practice, like they should).

Dirk really is confused, or maybe this lady has some serious game. I've seen happen, before, super attractive (well to do guy) ends up with worse looking scumbag female in town. Imagine it in reverse, unattractive, overweight broke guy gets super model chick with 6 figure salary.

13. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Yeah, she got that one free of charge, too. Them things can get pricey.

What's the worst that could happen a future employer (possibly p*rn or nude-auto) magazine sees her photo on TMZ and decide that's exactly kind of edge they need for their next project?

There you go...

14. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

She still doesn't look great in that kitchen video of her and Dirk. Look at what the other ballers are pulling. She's not even in their league.

Marko Jaric : Adriana Lima
    [​IMG]

Peja Stojakovic: Aleka Kamila
    [​IMG]

Jason Kidd: Hope Dworaczyk
    [​IMG]

Mehmet Okur: Yeliz Okur
    [​IMG]

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Actually she is quite a catch for a GERMAN.

1 person likes this.
  16. mw_mw

mw_mw Member

.......Dirk's got taste problem

17. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Apparently he should REEEEALLY look into the talent pool of young Russian models! Yow!

18. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

Dear lord, the girl in the raw video is not even half decent.

What is wrong with Dirk? I am pretty sure Dallas has some pretty girls, just look at Cowboys and Mavs' cheerleader team.

He ended up choosing some ugly criminals? :confused: :rolleyes:

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

20. archinkent

archinkent Member

wow, i didnt know jason kidd got a new girl, but damn, shes HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT! i wonder what about kidd that attracts her?