1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dinwiddie 9pts in 28sec

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigggReddd, Jan 16, 2019.

1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Jesus christ who's mans is this. Grow some balls, our team loses sometimes.

2. HP3

HP3 Member

Ignore this post.

3. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Hes been killing us since his Detroit days.
    Meanwhile Danuel House probably rolling in RGV.
    He knows he got his rights to bargain for an even higher contract.

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Not much you can really do when a player is in the zone. Props to them they played perfect ball down the stretch and the Rockets made a bunch of mistakes. C'est la Vie.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL, whats whack is posting another team's accomplishments on A ROCKETS BOARD. Foh with that wack ****. This thread is wack.

6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

You haven't even been here for a year my man.

You haven't seen anything yet.

7. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

[​IMG]

BigggReddd likes this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Man I get that....but why make this....it just doesnt make sense? You can praise Dinwiddie in one post.

9. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

So we didn't have threads about the Warriors beating us in the playoffs?

This happened against the Rockets, there are multiple issues to address when talking about how he got that done against our defense. Can't just ignore it, you have to address the issue.

The Investigator likes this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

That's a different and you know it is. If that was really the case you could have made a different thread title, not this. Though....tbf, this might be(and its really sad) better than the "I have grow to hate" or "Fire MDA" threads so...yea

11. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

There's no need to go all batsh*t about it...

I just wish we'd learn from our mistakes... but we won't...

...smh...

BigggReddd likes this.
  12. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Just unbelievable. I didn't realize he had added Four points to the other three's. Forcing the overtime was all Dinwiddie and just insanely bad defense in the last 4 minutes. Losing overtime was all Gerald Green. That foul up four points was absolutely insane considering it had no chance of stopping the dunk and was the only thing the Nets could do to possibly take the lead .

The fact that it somehow turned into another three-point play opportunity after all the threes Dinwiddie hit in regulation might just mean it wasn't our night, but that's a devastating loss when we should be celebrating two straight 57 point games and wins.

HakeemOnlyFan and jboslett like this.
  13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

when we were still up 3 in regulation i was like come on pringles don't be your stubborn self, foul them right away. but of course he's never going to change his ways

TheRealAllpro and kjayp like this.
  14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's just not the Rockets year. What can go wrong, will go wrong this season. Injuries, blown leads, everything.

Harden's brilliance is the only saving grace, but it is what it is. Just about everything is going wrong this season. I've accepted it.

daywalker02 likes this.
  15. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Houstunna likes this.
  16. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this is not just by chance though. i mean gordon sitting out 2 weeks and then leaving the game tonite for fuking "knee irritation" is completely on him.

morey sitting around with his thumb up his ass all season after having by far the worst offseason of any GM in the league is completely on him.

tillman standing adamant that he has to make at least $50M in profit this season after any and all lux taxes is completely on him.

and pringles horrid game management at times is completely on him.

and unlike paul or capela getting real injuries, these have all been very easily correctable things that likely would have left us as at least a number 3 seed in the west right now.

18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I believe you put that on yourself and all of us on CF

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Becoz our coach is MDA

20. icewill36

icewill36 Member

the rockets will never be able to trade for a star. NO ONE wants to help out the rockets. the only players we can get are overpaid and teams just want to dump their salary.

if is ever going to get a title, its probably going to take aDallas mavericks dirk type of run. surround him with great shooters/washed up stars, and a good rim protector. i doubt james ever gets to play with another star in their prime as long as he is in a rocket uniform.