1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Developing] Nancy Pelosi's husband violently beaten with hammer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Oct 28, 2022.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

A couple of weeks ago I wouldn't suspect you of raping children

No Worries likes this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Nevermind. You obviously can't read like most of your party so there's no point in continuing a pointless discussion. If you want to read what I have said we can revisit the conversation. I can't stand Trump btw. Grow up

3. fchowd0311

At this point you just need to stop touching those children.

No Worries likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

https://web.archive.org/web/2022102...-truth-of-the-attack-on-paul-pelosi/7191.html

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was on Drugs And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning.
    Paul Pelosi stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend

[​IMG]0 Comments
    October 29, 2022

[​IMG]
    It Doesn't Add Up: Some People on Social Media Are Questioning Attack on Paul Pelosi

It Doesn't Add Up: Some People on Social Media Are Questioning Truth of the Attack on Paul Pelosi.

According to San Francisco Police, David DePape told Paul Pelosi he would wait in the home for Nancy Pelosi. "RP (Reporting Party) stated there's a male in the home and that he's going to wait for his wife. RP stated that he doesn't know who the male is but he advised that his name is David and that he is a friend."

It's well known in SF that Paul Pelosi is gay. David Depape is said to be a Castro Nudist. "The lunatic who allegedly assaulted Paul Pelosi is a Berkeley resident and a ‘Former Castro Nudist Protester’ and hemp ‘jewelry maker’ ...sounds totally MAGA Republican to me. " this from Twitter.

Ok, so here's the theory, as expressed to me by a source: "Castro Nudists are a group of really radical gay male prostitutes that parade around naked with c--k rings. First of all, the Police did not come in response to an alarm. They come in response to a "wellness check". So someone called them to check on Pelosi."

"When he didn't answer the phone, the cops came inside. When SFPD arrived, Pelosi was with the suspect, both men in their underwear. I have three stories that said it, and then they were forced to do a retraction, but I have the originals. And the British papers still say it."

"Pelosi had the hammer. Not Depape. For all we know Pelosi was jacked out of his mind--he's a known drug and alcohol addict. Or, the male prostitute was doing something he didn't like."

"And then there was the press conference when they didn't know the mic was on. During that, a reporter confirms that the suspect was a gay Castro Nudist, but they told him he couldn't use it."

[​IMG]
    It Doesn't Add Up: Some People on Social Media Are Questioning Attack on Paul Pelosi

"Now tell me something. This people are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Nancy is third in line to the presidency. You don't think they have the most amazing security? And by the way, when Pelosi was in that drunk driving accident, he had a young man with him, and that was covered up

Admittedly, David Depape is a known nutcase. He's an election denier, says mainstream media, who has posted conspiracy theories online. That may be true, but he also lives in Berkeley, where he is a 42 year old career student.

"My law firm served a lawsuit against Paul Pelosi one time in SF after attempting to serve at other residences-Napa, Georgetown. They weren't home, but staff were, and multiple law enforcement officers were on the perimeter. Break-in is odd given this level of security." said Harmeet Dillon, Republican National Committee Chairman

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Doesn't necessarily seem like a credible news source. Surprised Elon Musk retweeted it.

6. fchowd0311

Honestly we can't tolerate your diddling of children anymore. It's time for you to get canceled.

jiggyfly and No Worries like this.
  7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Celebrating Elon letting loose literal Nazi’s on Twitter will be short lived as it becomes clear that Elon has 4 Chan outcomes on his hands. He should talk to the 4Chan creator about how fun it was to have “free speech” on his platform lead to mass shootings organized on his watch.

The moderation of extremism on social platforms are there to protect people like Elon. That’s what you idiots and the idiot Elon Musk himself don’t seem to understand. If he wants to let loose Nazi’s than he should go for it. I really could care less about the problems Elon wants to create for himself.

FranchiseBlade, Xopher and fchowd0311 like this.
  8. fchowd0311

You're surprised? I'm as surprised as you harming minors.

dobro1229 likes this.
  9. dobro1229

I read somewhere that @King1 has sex with farm animals. Without evidence I now declare that to be the truth and shame on you for daring to challenge me on those facts that yes.. @King1 has sex with farm animals.

jiggyfly, FrontRunner and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. fchowd0311

It's the whole "the dog finally caught the car" moment. Elon Musk single handily will make the case for censorship with what will happen to Twitter antithetical to the very cause his dick suckers were sucking his dick for

dobro1229 likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

I guess it's time to doxx him . Can't accept that type of behavior.

12. King1

Lol at you clowns. Two of the biggest idiots on the site

13. fchowd0311

Your sexual exploitation of minors is far beyond being a clown show.

14. King1

Go for it. I have all your information. I'm not embarrassed. You should be. Since you're suggesting it I am about to post everything about you.

15. fchowd0311

You think sexually exploiting children is funny?

16. King1

Never happened but you're about to get the embarrassment of a lifetime. This was all I needed

17. King1

Keep it up. I'm kicking my feet up laughing. Your life is funny. I don't know why you're obsessed with children

18. dobro1229

And like clockwork you instead name call instead of proving that the online theory that you have sex with farm animals is incorrect. Typical right wing cancel culture where you cancel people for telling the truth about you having sex with farm animals.

jiggyfly and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. fchowd0311

I'm only obsess with justice for people who exploit minors!

dobro1229 likes this.
  20. fchowd0311

Seriously he can't even defend the accusations. It's so sad.

dobro1229 likes this.