1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Detroit - Become Human

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by cwebbster, May 30, 2018.

1. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Anyone pick this up yet? I love the creator's work. Heavy Rain was one of my favorite games of all time. The reviews are sort of blah, but I don't always trust those.

RedNation likes this.
  2. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I’ve been playing it over the weekend and am close to the end. I’m really enjoying it and the graphics are pretty insane looking. Plot gets a little weird in places which is the case with just Quantic Dream games but if you like narrative heavy games this one is definitely for you

3. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I loved Heavy Rain but HATED Beyond Two Souls. HR gave you more dialogue and action sequence options with dynamic results, whereas I felt Two Souls was more of an adventure game wherein your choices had little to no impact. How does Detroit compare in terms of consequences?

4. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Incredible game so far and you can even recognize some of the actors that have worked on it

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's a pretty amazing game so long as you don't mind the style where you do more watching than playing a lot of the time. You are forced to make quick decisions that a lot of the time will radically alter the end game. I've seen 4 or 5 different endings and they differ significantly....and some are really pretty awful...but you deserve it if you get one of them for making bad decisions.