1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson unhappy with Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Jan 7, 2021.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

well you wont see alot of winning coming from anyone other than the Astros anytime soon so thats where my recovery phase will be spent.

One thing to steal signs -- another to take PEDS. Look how the MLB HOF voting went.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No they didn't.

They could have fired him and Watson still throws his b**** fit. It's about Watson's lack of character.

Now I'd fully support firing Easterby, you shouldn't have someone who is that polarizing around, but it's not like that would have fixed things. People just want to pretend that is the case so they can hold Watson blameless for being a scumbag.

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Bless your heart!

primtim24 and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I don't give a **** about the HOF anyway. I care about Championship parades

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

With Harden and now Watson, I think Jesus is telling me to find new hobbies that enrich my mind and my bank account.

Fulgore likes this.
  6. Fantasma Negro

7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Sweet Summer Child! I feel your pain.

They can never take away the 3 parades I've been to - thats for sure. Hopefully there are more before I die.

8. texans1095

texans1095 Member

The first option is definitely the best way to get a potential franchise QB the quickest. I'd personally take Fields over Wilson, but I think they're pretty close to each other.

Option 2 is really appealing IMO because it gives you a ridiculous amount of draft capital to basically do whatever you want the next couple drafts.

cmoak1982 and Sooty like this.
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

I think Wilson could be Mahomes. Fields is more like Lamar. I want a passer first. They’re both athletic and can run, I want the better arm talent.

10. Mr. Space City

The Texans are not an organization about winning championships. They're a PR firm that wants to bring in a bunch of god fearing Christian men and "good guys", so they can sell HEB commercials for profit.

awc713, primtim24 and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  11. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Actually they sound just like Trump did when he got "angry" with Kapernick because he, as a black man, dared to take a knee protesting racial injustice during the NFL's patriotic stage show - which was bought and paid for by the Department of Defense. They're pissed because Watson won't stay in his "place".

Verbal Christ and Fulgore like this.
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This is ridiculous.

Fans of teams wanting players to stay on their team because they want to root for players is not akin to Trump, Kap, slavery, racism, etc.

Like seriously, this stuff has gotten so out of control. Just fold the leagues because apparently it's racist to want players to play in your city.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

I just say be careful what you demand DeShaun.
    If you get traded to the Jets, and the Texans get all those picks. You actually go to a WORSE OFFENSIVE LINE. All it takes is one play to end a career.

With that being said, I belive both sides are to blame. Houston does not need star players they need Gus the kicking mule. To ascend to the full freak show they want to be.

And Deshaun, does not realize if you sign a contract you have to stay for a while at least. If it's a shite show then ALL fans will see your side if it, and you will be respected for trying.

OYITCHHHH!!!

cmoak1982 and fchowd0311 like this.
  14. Major

Major Member

Seems like a lot of people owe "the media" an apology. They were right every step of the way on this. Delusional fans were repeatedly wrong.

15. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Nothing to apologize for. It’s ok to question them when they list “sources say”.

16. Major

Major Member

Question, sure. But people accused them of making stuff up for ratings or because of anti-Houston bias or trying to push Watson into a trade or other nonsense. It's the same crap people pulled in the Astros' reporter situation. It's the same crap people will pull the next time the media reports on stupid things Houston franchises do.

17. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Sure but fans are sitting here in the middle with no information. We are just trying to sift through the tea leaves from Watsons cryptic Twitter posts, Adam Schefter breaking out his photoshop skills, McClain’s hot air, and then Aaron Wilson’s reporting. Literally fans are the ones the most in the dark, looking for any hope that maybe this whole thing is overblown and it’s just “click bait”.

18. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

2021 the year two franchise generational talents said **** you to Houston management.

Good luck drafting another Watson!

Move!

DonnyMost and Fulgore like this.
  19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Deshaun Watson Rumors: Insiders Say QB Willing to Hold out No Matter the Cost.

cal is such a dumbfk, to make the relationship this insalvagbage.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  20. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Oh please! You and Bobby and the rest of the "voices of authority" around here have been doing your best Bob McNair/Donald Trump impersonations ever since it became public that Watson was unhappy with what was going on in the organization. Spare me your "righteous indignation".