1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS! Wow!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mario_v, Mar 18, 2022.

1. raining threes

LMAO

How can this be? He didn't play last year and when he did last play he lead his team to 4 wins. Yet he's a top 5 QB in your eyes.

Rodgers,Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, I could go on but give me these guys over the guy you're hero worshipping.

On top of this your hero is a sexual predator.

primtim24, cmoak1982 and King1 like this.
  2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Wow. His fans are human garbage just like him

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I mean, it's obvious you were kidding, but you are human garbage after all.

[​IMG]

KingCheetah likes this.
  5. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Disagree. There are pictures circulating the internet of the victim from Trevor Bauer. With bruises and black eyes. It's obvious he did something wrong and what he did was way worse than what Deshaun did even if it was only to one person.

Paying someone to have sex with you is not the same as beating and choking someone.

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OMG! That's what hookers are for. To think all his predatory stalking internet searches for women to lure and take advantage of us the same is ridiculous.

7. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

I dunno what you are trying to say. I think both Bauer and Watson are in the wrong, but if I am looking at it from a non biased point of view. What Bauer did is way worse. This girl ended up in the hospital and you can see pictures of her on the internet. There is actual proof without a doubt which is why he got such a a huge suspension. Deshaun case is still a bunch of he said she said. Even though there are soo many women now it can't really all be falsified.

8. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Google..... Happy ending massage. Watson sure did. like 60 something times at least.

#1788 Pistol Pete, Jul 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  9. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

You can try to minimize what Watson did. He most definitely did not just pay for happy endings.

10. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

He sought out women who he thought fit the profile of the type of therapist, you know.....unlicensed, that would have sex with him in some form or the other. NO WAY was he seeking out LEGIT massages. I would give the 4 licensed ones the benefit of the doubt if they had refused to be lumped in to a group of complainants the majority of whom were breaking the law. The ones who work unlicensed are the main reason pervs gravitate to that industry.

Watson liked to push the envelope past they point many of these women would allow. No turns to yes for a tip was Watson's credo.

UTSA2step likes this.
  11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Except they weren’t all unlicensed or “professional” working girls.

This is the problem with a lot of people. Too quick to stick up for their idols when they’re pieces of ****. He’s a sexual predator. Period

12. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

18 out of the 22 cases were from unlicensed therapists. The problem is some people won't look at facts. It's against the law to pay for sex too. This isn't a defense of Watson. He needs to be suspended.

UTSA2step likes this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Unlicensed therapists doesn’t mean they’re hookers. Some people fail to understand this

Roc Paint and Blatz like this.
  14. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

It means they break the law in a manner often associated with prostitution and would without a doubt know that creeps like Watson flock to them, I understand you are wed to a narrative Buzbee weaved. Harden can't tell the truth either because then Watson is a serial John.

UTSA2step likes this.
  15. Qan

Qan Member

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

17. a time to chill

LOL, Based on what??

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It was good of the Texans to settle with Watson's victims, it doesn't undo what he did, but it's the only kind of apology they can make that matters.

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

20. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

One time when I was leaving a Texans game heading back to my Blue lot I had an encounter with Watson where he exposed himself. I feel like it's finally time I inform the Texans of this horrible act.

cmoak1982 and a time to chill like this.